Pages:
Author

Topic: I am very Pro Dogecoin – Says Ethereum Co-founder, Vitalik Buterin - page 6. (Read 7843 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Vitalik Buterin, Elon Musk, John McAfee these big names are supporting Dogecoin. Could you kindly explain to me why? I do not see anything good on this project.  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
simply getting the job done
Well!!

As, Previously, we saw Elon Musk publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. Recently, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry, John Mcafee also showed his love for Dogecoin. John believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” and agreed that Dogecoin is gearing up for a big price rally.

At present, Dogecoin has found a new supporter. On July 4th, Co-founder of ethereum,  Vitalik Buterin tweeted, “I’m very pro-Dogecoin”.

Dogecoin is getting love from popular faces, What's the reason behind this love and support?
Doge has always been loved by everyone even though it was abandoned long ago by the team. I get the information Doge will list on Binance, this will be good news for those who always trust it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
Dogecoin is getting love from popular faces, What's the reason behind this love and support?
Dogecoin is already loved by the community and these popular faces are giving exposure to it. Maybe they are giving a signal that it's going to be dumped soon, don't be caught always on hype because you should know how the market plays.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
Well!!

As, Previously, we saw Elon Musk publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. Recently, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry, John Mcafee also showed his love for Dogecoin. John believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” and agreed that Dogecoin is gearing up for a big price rally.

At present, Dogecoin has found a new supporter. On July 4th, Co-founder of ethereum,  Vitalik Buterin tweeted, “I’m very pro-Dogecoin”.

Pages:
Jump to: