Pages:
Author

Topic: I am willing to loan 0.1 BTC to a member with good rep. - page 2. (Read 2416 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I know you have good rep from others for paying back loans, so ok. What's your address?

Send 0.1 BTC to:
16cTWkJdgnmF9mp6VmTBAWnbV2nufKJjFj

Repay 0.12 on or before 17-Jul-13.

Sound good?

Sounds good, the payment might be a bit, because I accidentally sent some transactions w/ out fees, but as soon as that clears, I will send it to you. Regardless, you will get 7 days from the time of payment.

Sounds good.  Hopefully it gets here in time for me to bet on the Rangers game tonight Smiley

Lend a guy some money to make a bet - nice
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I know you have good rep from others for paying back loans, so ok. What's your address?

Send 0.1 BTC to:

Sound good?

Sounds good, the payment might be a bit, because I accidentally sent some transactions w/ out fees, but as soon as that clears, I will send it to you. Regardless, you will get 7 days from the time of payment.

Sounds good.  Hopefully it gets here in time for me to bet on the Rangers game tonight Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Send 0.1 BTC to:

Sound good?

Send 0.1 BTC to:

Sound good?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'll take it if you want.  Pick me!  Pick me!  

Took a few "micro loans" and repaid both.

Will just be using it to bet on sports throughout the week and hopefully I won't lose it all.  But if I do, I have more than enough LTC and CAP to cover it by exchanging it on Cryptsy.

Edit: lol... looks like "I'll take it" was already taken.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Being new to the forums I had no idea scamming was such an issue here.

Sounds legit - I'd trust this guy

Not sure if troll or another dinkface. -_-

Probably a dinkface as you call it...

Now I'm confused, and aroused.. Sad

Probably a dinkface as you call it...
legendary
Designer - Developer

legendary
Designer - Developer
And your little tail too.
legendary
Designer - Developer
I guess every forum has skeevy folks trying to make a buck off someone's kindness.
Maybe I was a bit rushed in my attempt to get a loan.. But being called a scammer hurt my feels bro.

Then again you cutting me down and discrediting me is a straight dickhead move..

Enemy status still stands.. I'll be watching you. XD
I might even let you caress my tail.

Mmmmmm I might need to make a new account to get this offer.

That's a sexy tail... <3
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
de yourself an enemy. Not sure why the heck anyone would go out of their way to discredit someone.. Seems to be a lot of dickheads on this forum. -_-

Dear newly acquired ennemy, this was nothing personnal.
You jumped from newbie to lending forum within 4 days, asking for 2BTC.
That's exactly the way a scammer scams.

Next time, try refraining from acting like a scammer, and maybe be can become friends? I might even let you caress my tail.
Humanity is awful to one another. Sad

Understatement of the year century.
legendary
Designer - Developer

You just made yourself an enemy. Not sure why the heck anyone would go out of their way to discredit someone.. Seems to be a lot of dickheads on this forum. -_-

They do have good intentions (mostly)

You have to understand a lot of scammers lurk these boards, and they don't care if it's 10BTC or 0.01 BTC... they just want to steal something.

Not saying that describes you at all, though..

Makes sense man, I guess in any social group there will be people who try and take advantage of others kindness.

Humanity is awful to one another. Sad

You just made yourself an enemy. Not sure why the heck anyone would go out of their way to discredit someone.. Seems to be a lot of dickheads on this forum. -_-

They do have good intentions (mostly)

You have to understand a lot of scammers lurk these boards, and they don't care if it's 10BTC or 0.01 BTC... they just want to steal something.

Not saying that describes you at all, though..
legendary
Designer - Developer
OP, check this before making any desicion.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I would like the loan please. TY

TRUSTED. You are in the red for trust.
There is no reason for me to be in the red. For some reason people think I am someone else.

Yes they do, you were joeyjmr8484, which was a known scammer.
I'll take it if you want.  Pick me!  Pick me!  

Took a few "micro loans" and repaid both.

Will just be using it to bet on sports throughout the week and hopefully I won't lose it all.  But if I do, I have more than enough LTC and CAP to cover it by exchanging it on Cryptsy.

Edit: lol... looks like "I'll take it" was already taken.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I'll take it.  I have no red trust rating but no green one either... I have been an escrow before but have never got a loan before, I'll go 0.10 BTC at 22%
Pages:
Jump to: