Pages:
Author

Topic: I believe buying a Swiss watch is a positive proof of stupidity - page 2. (Read 1541 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
We should move to Switzerland. It's a good place. The have withces... I mean watches.

Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
American Chinese or English watches are way better, more reliable, and offer more value for the same pricing. Let's put this industry down worldwide. Any buying to a Swiss company or corporation is a proof of stupidity or lack of options Smiley

On what basis is your argument because I don't understand. I have my money and I am at liberty to use it on any way I want. Whether Swiss or American or English watches, everything is used to check time or the time American watches will display will be different from the one my Swatch will display? And the fact that you are not using Swiss watches has now make you smarter? I doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I appreciate a good mechanical watch.

You can keep your quartz.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Thats purely aesthetic. I'm wearing a wristwatch and I do check time on it, but if u were to ask me why am I wearing it in the first place, it would mostly be for aesthetics. So dont bash your head about it, it's somewhat the same as with apple products. Those who buy them, if they're not working with graphic/sound design, it's just because it' apple product.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
American Chinese or English watches are way better, more reliable, and offer more value for the same pricing. Let's put this industry down worldwide. Any buying to a Swiss company or corporation is a proof of stupidity or lack of options Smiley
Watches are status simbols, nowadays noone buy it for checking the time on it, it's more like appearance.
I agree with you. Swiss watch is the brand. A symbol of prosperity. Such status of Affairs in the world a lot. People who buy a watch for $ 500000-1000000 not a disaster. I doubt that they will carry Cassio for $ 15 because they are more accurate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Watches are status simbols, nowadays noone buy it for checking the time on it, it's more like appearance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: