Pages:
Author

Topic: I believe this is the way - page 3. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 29, 2020, 02:05:44 PM
There are some people that have lost huge money in this space and some have made life changing money. It depends on you what strategy you want to employ and know this for certain that what works in the last bull run won't work now. My advice to you is not to get emotional attached to any project, including Bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 29, 2020, 01:55:45 PM
You are right but to achieve this, one need to be less greedy. Some people believes that when they hold a token that they can have an imaginary price tagged to it, that is, maybe they have seen what the team are working on and thus have the mindset that, it will pump to a certain price before they will sell. But they tend to forget that the crypto space is unpredictable, hence I agree with you, taking profit at as when due is the right way. Also, there are coins one can hold, and by looking at the partnership of the project as well as the team's vision, you can hold and wait for the next exchange it will list on and then sell off. However, everything comes down to taking profit at the right time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 29, 2020, 12:47:16 PM
We all want to be rich in crypto space, I get it but there is possibility that what we want to achieve may not come to past when we plan only to hold coins and tokens for years but how about

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it
Everyone's trading or investment management is different, and tends to have their own strategies. It's not as easy as you say, to do that requires careful analysis and research. By buying and selling when the price is 2x, I think it's a good option to minimize risk. because sometimes our emotions are formed for greed which makes losing trades. But for an investor it is not suitable, because the project is promising for the long term, the return on investment will be many times and the profit is maximized.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2020, 12:05:52 PM
snip-

Hello! Not all want to be rich, every person has it's on goal in life not just to become rich. Not all people here aiming to become rich instead they want to earn even a little to sustain the needs of their family specially for their daily essential needs.

Buy and sell during pump and dump will not guaranty that you will earn too much because it all depends on what coin you are going to buy and sell in the market. Remember everything in crypto space is always includes high risk.
Very nice, i also preffer to sustainability, but i never see crypto as my main tools to get money, there's also another way. but yeah, we all need to realize that crypto is high risk, and you can't always get profit from them, that;s why you need to get prepared before jump into the crypto space
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 29, 2020, 11:21:17 AM
We all want to be rich in crypto space, I get it but there is possibility that what we want to achieve may not come to past when we plan only to hold coins and tokens for years but how about

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

Hello! Not all want to be rich, every person has it's on goal in life not just to become rich. Not all people here aiming to become rich instead they want to earn even a little to sustain the needs of their family specially for their daily essential needs.

Buy and sell during pump and dump will not guaranty that you will earn too much because it all depends on what coin you are going to buy and sell in the market. Remember everything in crypto space is always includes high risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 29, 2020, 11:02:41 AM

Think about it
This technique already knows by everyone, and it is just easy to say it that way, we all know that bitcoin is volatile, and the price is not predictable, it is really unpredictable and no one knows when it will go down again or it would become up more. What if you buy now and then tomorrow it makes you profited 2X then you withdraw. Then another day, it goes 3X if you didn't withdraw it earlier. So, no one knows how this cryptocurrency value will be, and no one knows who can predict that and that's the truth. It will only depend if you are a Nostradamus. LOL.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 29, 2020, 10:33:28 AM
The best way to make profit in the crypto world is to control ourselves so we are not greedy. So when there is an opportunity
to take profit, do it immediately, never delay it because you want to get a much bigger profit. Because there is no certainty that
the crypto price will continue to rise, if the crypto pump after that it must be a dump. So don't waste the opportunity if the price of
the coins we buy goes up, it must be sold immediately, the important thing is we can make a profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 29, 2020, 10:30:56 AM
None of us can make accurate predictions about cryptocurrency but we can certainly guess.  We have to use our own intellect to invest in cryptocurrency.  If the market is down, it will be necessary to analyze whether it is right to invest in that situation.  You have to take risks to do something in life whether it is profit or loss.

indeed, people must ready for the risk of investment,,
thats why people should know how to manage the risk, because we can ignore the risk
i believe if we can manage the risk, we will stay safe when we invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
October 29, 2020, 10:26:28 AM

Think about it
This strategy only works in ranging market and even in a ranging market you do not know for how long it will range and it can break up or down resulting in trader getting trapped, so everything is complex and risky while trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 29, 2020, 10:02:36 AM
It`s quite interesting suggestion, but I suppose some people just don`t have time to learn about trading and market cycles. Holding is a nicest one way for less experienced people who can just analyze project and buy its tokens because they see long-term perspective in the coin. They can lose more money than they could earn just holding, while they will try half-passive trading style with less attention and knowledge. Suggestion is good, but I only mean that it`s good not for everyone
Activity: 439
Merit: 3
October 29, 2020, 09:56:21 AM
None of us can make accurate predictions about cryptocurrency but we can certainly guess.  We have to use our own intellect to invest in cryptocurrency.  If the market is down, it will be necessary to analyze whether it is right to invest in that situation.  You have to take risks to do something in life whether it is profit or loss.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 29, 2020, 09:51:51 AM
my strategy with altcoins are very simple. When my coin 2x in price, i just sell 50% i.e i take out my initial investment. In that way i ensure no loss. The according to market i can plan when i need to sell the rest.
This is also a nice move not so greedy when it comes to taking profit when you have your coins. Sell it when it is the right time and the price already increases. Sometimes holding too long is not also a good choice except for bitcoin which ensures a good profit in the long run. This shows that we have to invest in what we can afford to lose since some coins are not profitable to hold long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
October 29, 2020, 09:49:29 AM

Think about it

its easy to say but hard to do
because the psychology from each people is different mate, thats why if somebody want to be a good trader, they must learn before earn
learn how to control their psychology when their predictions going wrong and stop being greedy when their predictions going right
You are right, it deals with experience, I believe OP is able to come into this conclusion because of his past experience, it's not always easy and mistakes will always be made but learning from your mistakes will open your eye more and it will reshape who you really are.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
October 29, 2020, 09:44:12 AM

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, ~

Holding BTC1 for ten years, definitely will multiply more than 100x, bitcoin 10 years ago was only $0.125 and now $13,100 multiply more than 100,000x. How about in 2030? Some predictions said it probably worth more than $500,000.
Not every coins worthy to hold for a long time, some are object for trading and manipulation, preferably to buy and trade some major coins like btc, eth, ltc.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 29, 2020, 09:16:57 AM
my strategy with altcoins are very simple. When my coin 2x in price, i just sell 50% i.e i take out my initial investment. In that way i ensure no loss. The according to market i can plan when i need to sell the rest.
I think many use a strategy like this because we are supposed to trade it will apply that method, but if you wait to get a profit of 2x the price when you buy it will be very long, considering that not all altcoins have such good price movements, maybe an increase of 1 , 5 is enough to partially sell it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
October 29, 2020, 09:11:11 AM
Not everyone wants to be a day trader. If you are trading against bots you are more likely to lose your money. I invest in undervalued microcaps like $0xMR then sell after a 100x. It's been working so far for me.
The day traders are the best when profit is anything to go by, but this can also be a big lost for those without the necessary skills. Personally am not a day trader, i really depend on a long term trade or a midterm trade, this is one that bring me profit from the trading world. I think investment in undervalued projects is the best if profit taking is important, i usually take my investment into undervalued projects and this has earned my much from this industry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
October 29, 2020, 09:10:24 AM

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot for the sky and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

Not all coins can recover after the dump so if you think that every coins can bounce back when the times come then you understand it wrong. Most of the tokens or coins dump continuesly so if you think you bought it in deep then another deep happen and you bought a it's already a lot of lost on your side and you will never know if they can back to the price you are expecting to be .
That's what OP failed to tell the audience, not all altcoins are good for buy backs, you need to target a particular altcoin thats very good at recovery and also has huge amount of trading volumes, still I belief this strategy is best with bitcoin
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
October 29, 2020, 09:07:27 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
October 29, 2020, 08:40:00 AM

Think about it

its easy to say but hard to do
because the psychology from each people is different mate, thats why if somebody want to be a good trader, they must learn before earn
learn how to control their psychology when their predictions going wrong and stop being greedy when their predictions going right
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 29, 2020, 07:55:14 AM

Think about it

not only crypto mate, all kind of investments price will go up and down
if we enter or exit the market in the right time, we can get a good profit, and thats called trading
combining a technical analysis and fundamental analysis will be a good way to be a good trader, and remember don't be greedy
Pages:
Jump to: