Pages:
Author

Topic: I Bought ETH -- Yeah, that's right ETHEREUM ... - page 3. (Read 2289 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
... and I really don't care if you think this is a pump, because it is, so save your saliva.

Isn't it obvious there is nowhere to go but up now?

Discuss.

I also bought some ETH, had an order at 0.075 and overnight it was filled, first time I have ETH, hope it goes to the moon. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Market depth between bids and asks shows high demand for ETH. It is just a matter of days, maybe weeks, to shake eth out of the remaining weak hands and scalpers and begging a steep movement up. Grab popcorn.  Kiss

Congratulations on your investment, sir! Be smart and buy a few ICOs with it, because thats the real use for it, but be careful that your wallet ain't got hacked (this is not a joke). Since the value of ETH is closely connected to the value of Bitcoin you can rest assured that there is no pump.

ICOs? Nah, I'll hold the ETH. There's nothing good going on now as far as I know. Good'ol BTC is gonna moon again, ethereum is gonna mars.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Congratulations on your investment, sir! Be smart and buy a few ICOs with it, because thats the real use for it, but be careful that your wallet ain't got hacked (this is not a joke). Since the value of ETH is closely connected to the value of Bitcoin you can rest assured that there is no pump.
... and I really don't care if you think this is a pump, because it is, so save your saliva.

Isn't it obvious there is nowhere to go but up now?

Discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: