Pages:
Author

Topic: I BOUGHT INS AT $20 AND ITS $3.5 - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
INS is ecosystem of ICO module basically build up in Ethereum blockchain. It target Consumers and manufacturers basically and most benefits indeed.In the long term,  INS could easily take 1 percent of the entire grocery industry.  This would put their revenue over $6 billion per year,  and that combined with speculation,  and people wanting to buy onto INS and holding it for a few years to be set for groceries for life could amplify the price 5 to 10 times higher than I have predicted
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
I bought INS when it had just been listed on Binance 1 hour after and it kept going down, but my friend advised me to hodl, i feel very frustrated man, Has anyone went through this before ?
Just hold your INS tokens because INS ecosystem is just a starting crypto but the concept and product of the company has a really big impact in the grocery industry this token will be at the top 100 in few months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
I bought INS when it had just been listed on Binance 1 hour after and it kept going down, but my friend advised me to hodl, i feel very frustrated man, Has anyone went through this before ?
Pages:
Jump to: