Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought my 1st BTC 2 weeks ago for $6 500 ("Lucky"). Pls recommend next steps - page 2. (Read 411 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I wouldn't call you lucky since the value has decreased dramatically since your BTC purchase but you are certainly more lucky than people who bought at 15k or 10k. Nobody can recommend what you should do. Only you know what is best for you. If you need the invested money back even with a big loss - sell it now since many expectations are that we might drop below the 4k line.
If you can wait - dont sell and wait for better days.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
It's been a busy week for the bitcoin,and you could feel you probably bought at the wrong time, but that could end up not being the case, I honestly feel this is actually the right time to buy, as its relatively cheaper,but with all the negativity about this being the end of the bitcoin,i really do not know how wise it is..
There are only two options,and one is to sell off,hoping not to lose much more,if the price further drops..
While the second is to hodl and hope the price improves..
TBH it's all down to what you feel is right
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
There is no certainty in where this is going, as can be seen by all the comments on posts both on the Bitcoin Discussion board, and the Wall Observer thread.

Some will hold no matter what, others will panic sell and cut their losses, whilst others believe it’s time to buy waiting for a rebound after the BCH fork effect and war settles down. You see arguments on all sides, but no one has certainty, so it’s down to you to decide what to do, depending on what you can afford to lose, your hunch, and what argumental trend you believe in most.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
With this market condition, holding is the best thing to do right now. You have no losses until you're holding your bitcoin. I personally believe we can see a huge pump as soon as possible. Then keep hodl.  Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Allow me to say welcome to the forum and I wouldn't say you did a wrong thing to purchase bitcoin at that period.
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bad period currently at the moment.
 I made a post not to long ago about discussing pressing matters like this and I was gifted with this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1858442
 I think you will find it helpful as well.

Just hold and be patient

Thank you! Really useful article.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
How do you consider yourself lucky? I did not understand your post actually because you are showing that you bought butcoin @ 6.5K USD and see Bitcoin now thatbhas been drop to 4.6K USD. You're doing it the opposite way. You should buy now because market is really good for buying or wait for more dip and then buy. Bitcoin has been struggling for now but mind you that not all market has like now that always falling for it will going to rise up sooner or later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
Allow me to say welcome to the forum and I wouldn't say you did a wrong thing to purchase bitcoin at that period.
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bad period currently at the moment.
 I made a post not to long ago about discussing pressing matters like this and I was gifted with this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1858442
 I think you will find it helpful as well.

Just hold and be patient
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm so "lucky" person:))) I have been thinking about buying BTC since 2016. And then I did that - 2 weeks ago.
I can't understand why the market is falling down and what is better to do in this case.

Please share your thoughts about the market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: