Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought my first 500 us dollars Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dips don’t matter! With Bitcoin I came to get rich and am staying for the revolution! HODL FOR LIFE
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Nothing is gained or lost until you sell. Also, OP, great time to get in! WTG!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
You bought during dip. Keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
So happy with dip that I could buy this dip because of him!! I am sorry guys if you lost some % on your BTC but this was good for a poor person like me.
Good decision to buy bitcoin. There are enough who would have bought something else with it (Meme Coins). Increasing btc again and again is a clever idea. Your timing was right, stick with it and stay save.
Activity: 16
Set another buy order for $28k, I think it will dip further. That’s what I’m doing.
I don't have any extra dollars yet. But I hope I will soon. Thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
Enjoy! I liquidated a portion last night to cover my home purchase. A house is a tangible good I need now Smiley Really sucks to have had sold @ 46k, but I'm happy because the house is paid off. Spent the night sleepness being both happy and miserable because my luck would have it that BTC goes to 100k in a month hahaha.
Congratulations on buying the house!! Well done and proud of you! I am sure we will get to 100k, as we all believe in Bitcoin!
Activity: 26
Set another buy order for $28k, I think it will dip further. That’s what I’m doing.
Activity: 23
Congratulations! The way I look at it is that the dollar I put in to bitcoin will be 100% mine, on-demand 24/7 365 days and not a single corporation can tell me that i need to pay a hefty fee just to move it or tell me that they are closed and the errand will take roughly 3-5 days to process. I like to see the value go up but I honestly do not care. Smiley Welcome to the club!
Activity: 64
Enjoy! I liquidated a portion last night to cover my home purchase. A house is a tangible good I need now Smiley Really sucks to have had sold @ 46k, but I'm happy because the house is paid off. Spent the night sleepness being both happy and miserable because my luck would have it that BTC goes to 100k in a month hahaha.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Welcome and Hodl !!
Activity: 49
Same here! Bought the dip and it's already up by 12%, almost a week's worth of my salary, amazing.

I'll hold until it's worth a years salary lol
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
Excellent! Doesn’t matter how much or how little you have because you still own more crypto than 96-98% of the world do currently.
Activity: 26
So happy with dip that I could buy this dip because of him!! I am sorry guys if you lost some % on your BTC but this was good for a poor person like me.
Pages:
Jump to: