Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ripple when it is $3 - page 4. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
You have no choice but to wait, I got caught in the same thing a month or so ago with big reputable coins. Even if it doesn't go all the way back up, still wait it out to get more
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 03, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
Hold, and then wait until the price is lower and buy some more, so your cost will be lower.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
I am crying right now, because I realize that am the stupidest man alive, I bought ripple when it is $3 and now it is 0.50 I can't sell off right now because I will make the same mistake I made before. Is their anybody that made the mistake like me I need you to raise your hand up Tongue

Well, you didn't do any mistakes because you didn't sell your coins. You're only going to make mistakes if you buy it at 3 and sell it at 0.50. Ripple is a very respectable coin and still in the top 5 coins right now so I don't think you have any problems right now. The only thing you have to do is to keep on holding your coins and grab some money if needed and if it is also profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
I am crying right now, because I realize that am the stupidest man alive, I bought ripple when it is $3 and now it is 0.50 I can't sell off right now because I will make the same mistake I made before. Is their anybody that made the mistake like me I need you to raise your hand up Tongue
Just HODL and wait for the right time. Xrp is a long-term investment and too many altcoins now are down. If you bought the coins because you beleive on the fundamentals of that coin, youll never care whether the price increase or decrease. I have also xrp, and neo to mention. I bought them before but I dont really care their price now. You'll only in loss if you sell them now.
For me, I just hodl cause I have an experience with Verge last year. I was a holder of xvg (last year) but because of what happened last (Aug. 1, 2017, fork) I decided to sold my xvg cause I was at a loss when its price down to 90-105 satoshi. Since then I wasnt able to bought back and maybe you know now how much xvg is. I had so much regrets because of what happened so now I've learned my lessons...Im holding my coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
It is a learning experience and the mistakes that you made is one, specially in this market. Right now you haven't lost anything yet, you can add some in the ripple that you are holding if the prices is dow and sell it if it reached the same price that you bought your first ripple.
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
April 03, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Okay thanks for your advise
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
Just hodl or keep swing trade it so you could increase your holdings
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
April 03, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: