Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought some ornaments for my mother with investment and signature money. - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 197

First of all I am eternally grateful to this forum as my employment has been generated through this forum. I am a child of a middle class family, from childhood I saw my father worked hard enough to manage our family.  

Being a middle-class family, some of my parents' dreams never came true.  One of my mother's many dreams was that she would make gold ornaments. Ever since she got married to her father she had a lot of desire to make gold ornaments but due to family demands and other reasons her ornaments were not made. I have been working on various signature campaigns for quite some time and I am very focused on the work because my aim was to collect all the money from my signature and by collecting together I will make gold ornaments for my mother.  
Apart from the signature money here were some of my investment money which I also put aside to fulfill my mother's jewelry dream. I will give gold ornaments to my mother, mother did not know until I handed it to her, but suddenly when I called her and showed these ornaments to her, I felt that my mother was very happy to receive the ornaments and her long-held hope was fulfilled. I have waited so long to see the smile of joy that I saw on my mother's face and today I am worth it.

I am grateful to the forum and to all the managers and teams I worked under because they gave me the opportunity to fulfill my mother's biggest dream.
Pages:
Jump to: