Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 29. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 22, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
This topic has been done to death, dude.

I like both, but I like bitcoin better.  I just wish there was an easy way to sell bitcoin that's safe--like when Circle was around.  Coinbase already banned me, so that's out.  But anyway, I've recently purchased a few gold coins, and they're frigging beautiful.   You can't say the same for bitcoin.  But you can't send gold around the world in seconds, either.  They both have their uses, but they're essentially different.  And I worry about bitcoin crashing.  Gold is not even close to being at a price where it's going to crash. 

Also, you can't wear nice jewelry made out of bitcoin.  Gold will always have that advantage.

I like both too but if you were to ask me. I would prefer bitcoin as there is a very big possiblity that it will double your money in a short period of time. Gold can be a good investment too as the value of gold doesn't depreciate. It depends actually to you.bitcoin is a bit risky compare ti gold but you can earn money bigger than gold one day. While gold is not risky but is the price of gold doesn't move faster to its peak unlike bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
Depends on what do u want, which budget u have and what do u plan to do in the future with ur investments.
BTC is hard to invest now, but gold is not
BTC is more about earning money and gold is about saving it
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
surely I would prefer to buy bitcoin compared to buying gold, because I feel that trading in bitcoin results that I get will be better than I buy gold
Activity: 160
January 22, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
If me better invest btc bcos price of btc is more  higher than gold also you can have a big profit from btc.
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 01:02:34 AM
if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin

Like my point of view, gold is a general equivalent in real life and it is stable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is equivalent to the generic equivalent of a virtual currency. It is relatively stable to the virtual currency. If you want to invest and live with maximum stability, then I suggest you hold bitcoin and be a long-term
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
January 22, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
Gold is good it is very common that people want to have it as their investment. But for me i didn't used to have this so i prepare to buy bitcoin and experience the volatility pricing. Bitcoin has a big back when you invest or trade it than to kept gold that has a stable prices. But ofcourse i must have enough knowledge about trading so i can reach out the goals of being bitcoiner.

past 10 years, Bitcoin price went up from $1 to $20,000. By bitcoin only in 2020 (if it survives the assault)

Silver is mostly likely to go back to $60/ounce. See my Twitter link for all the bullion news, live price, updates and info..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
Old man said to me
Don't put an egg in one basket
So if you have much money to invest just do both if you lost one you still have a backup plan
Activity: 427
January 22, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
If you are afraid of the Bitcoin price that you can not afford you should buy Gold that has a stable price every year. Wink

You can do this. Buy gold since its price is stable throughout the year, has a low risk on investment, but major drawback is your asset value doesn't increase by much. Only few percent increase.

In case of bitcoin, the price volatility is high, also the Bitcoin has a big room to grow into so it's price can rise multiple times. Their is a risk that it can fall too, but it will recover as soon as it falls. I would suggest to go with bitcoin.
Activity: 146
January 22, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
Gold is good it is very common that people want to have it as their investment. But for me i didn't used to have this so i prepare to buy bitcoin and experience the volatility pricing. Bitcoin has a big back when you invest or trade it than to kept gold that has a stable prices. But ofcourse i must have enough knowledge about trading so i can reach out the goals of being bitcoiner.
Activity: 100
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
As a younger investor, I prefer to invest bitcoin, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, decentralized theme is very much in line with current investment needs.
Activity: 143
January 21, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
You cant say that bitcoin is better than gold, and gold is better than bitcoin. But bitcoin is more easier to use than the other, but choosing which is the best to invest time to time. cause bitcoin can have a more value that a gold even though the price is un predictable that gold. make a wise decision to it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
January 21, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
Gold is good but I most prefer on bitcoin. Cause if I buy more bitcoins, the more profit there would be. It's a challenge job for me even the price of bitcoin goes down, it doesn't scare me cause I know it's a normal flow of the investment.

Yes. That's right. Bitcoin is just a currency that always helps me for my daily needs. As i've compare my money invested in Bitcoin and the money invested in a Bank. The profit is very different. You can get a lot of money from bitcoinm the interest in a bank is so small compare to bitcoin that your money will give a 3 or more folds. Being volatile is part of being a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 90
January 21, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
Investing on gold is the much safer way than investing on Bitcoin. Remember, the higher the risk, the higher the returns. But if it fails, you also lose bigtime. It's up to you if you wan't to play with the risks. Goodluck mate.
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 08:27:15 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Before answer it, i want to describe about myself.
In this case, as  my personal i always tipical person who dont want to choose only one choice. I always like choose more than 1 if i can.
So i will prefer split my money into bitcoin and gold so i can be safe in 1 piece and also have a chance for my investment in another piece.
Activity: 161
January 21, 2018, 08:17:10 PM
It really depends on your personal knowledge and experience. If you like to play it safe then definitely with gold. It's more stable, there's not much risk, prices do not jump and the future is more predictable. But think of the benefits you'll get with bitcoins at high prices and good potential. I recommend bitcoin over gold but it's up to you. Because the decision is in your own hands. Smiley
Activity: 52
January 21, 2018, 08:09:22 PM
Gold is good but I most prefer on bitcoin. Cause if I buy more bitcoins, the more profit there would be. It's a challenge job for me even the price of bitcoin goes down, it doesn't scare me cause I know it's a normal flow of the investment.
Activity: 263
January 21, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
It is a very good idea to buy bitcoin now while the price is cheap and hodl for the future profits.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 07:57:46 PM
Gold and silver as currency will be better.
Are you planning to go back a century ,using gold and silver as a currency,hope you are having your medications  Tongue . If there is an option between gold and bitcoin,i would go with bitcoin because you wont get the market valuation when it comes to gold and even bitcoin has transaction charges but i am sure i will get my investment if the market is growing.
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
Well if you always stay of the safelane you might miss this opportunity, cryptocurrency is still growing while Gold is an old market were its price is very stable not good for profit but yeah some people still prefer to choose safety over risking money for higher gains.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
January 21, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
it's up to you which one you think is better, but with the bitcoin price right now I prefer to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently down and I hope the bitcoin price will rise again and I will profit here
Pages:
Jump to: