Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY RUSSIAN TANKS - 100 USD in bitcoin - page 2. (Read 383 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1020
March 01, 2022, 01:28:39 PM
Hi Russian friends, if anyone of you knows a soldier in route to Kyiv that, instead of dying trying to kill Ukrainians on behalf of VP, would rather sell their tanks, I am interested in buying. I offer 100 USD (soon to be 20M rubbles) in bitcoin upon receival of the tank keys, a picture to check that is in good use and a geolocation so I can go and pick it up.

Hurry up! Take this offer before your tank is no longer in working condition or you are no longer able to sell it!
It's a very fair offer because very soon one would need to carry a truck full of Russian Rubbles to buy few loaves of bread. Europe is gradually thwarting Putin's plans and very soon China and others would discover that Russia is no longer an asset but a huge liability.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 28, 2022, 04:19:11 PM
Apparently Ukraine's defence minister is reading this forum LOL:

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1498359087184109572

They made it only 5 million rubles though. Still good money, around 1 BTC at this time.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
February 27, 2022, 11:10:32 AM
would rather sell their tanks, I am interested in buying. I offer 100 USD (soon to be 20M rubbles) in bitcoin upon receival of the tank keys

Just be warned, you may have to get some fuel with you when you'll try to get them home, as they seem to have .. certain supply issues Cheesy Cheesy

$100 is too low ball, imagine how much Uber would cost to get home from a war zone.

I don't think that the 1M offer is real, not many can afford that. I find this offer much more reasonable/real, it has better chance to be honored (by the buyer) than the big 1M offer.
And with 100$ they can buy a ticket home and also have some change for a beer. Looks fair to me.

Maybe they meant 1M Rubles... soon to be 10 USD
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 27, 2022, 07:25:01 AM
would rather sell their tanks, I am interested in buying. I offer 100 USD (soon to be 20M rubbles) in bitcoin upon receival of the tank keys

Just be warned, you may have to get some fuel with you when you'll try to get them home, as they seem to have .. certain supply issues Cheesy Cheesy

$100 is too low ball, imagine how much Uber would cost to get home from a war zone.

I don't think that the 1M offer is real, not many can afford that. I find this offer much more reasonable/real, it has better chance to be honored (by the buyer) than the big 1M offer.
And with 100$ they can buy a ticket home and also have some change for a beer. Looks fair to me.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 26, 2022, 10:29:37 PM
Hey, you're undercutting my offer  Angry

Maybe Ukrainians should offer $1 million for each Russian tank. I think these kids would gladly take that and walk back to Russia on foot.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
February 26, 2022, 08:36:43 PM
Hi Russian friends, if anyone of you knows a soldier in route to Kyiv that, instead of dying trying to kill Ukrainians on behalf of VP, would rather sell their tanks, I am interested in buying. I offer 100 USD (soon to be 20M rubbles) in bitcoin upon receival of the tank keys, a picture to check that is in good use and a geolocation so I can go and pick it up.

Hurry up! Take this offer before your tank is no longer in working condition or you are no longer able to sell it!
Pages:
Jump to: