Pages:
Author

Topic: I can make you a faucet for free on my domain and hosting ( no limits ) - page 2. (Read 1424 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
yvesp110, there's no point stealing coins, because when the faucet become more popular it's more profit for me because of my 1 AdSense ad on site Smiley
I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink

Watch him scam u guys out of advert money ur btc and other he is on badlist of all advertisement site and advertisers.  He even try to report legit fucet so he can continue to scam.  Bitmedia knows scammers like u they will not ban legit publishers when they check site traffic and all and impressions to ctr ratio
yvesp110, there's no point stealing coins, because when the faucet become more popular it's more profit for me because of my 1 AdSense ad on site Smiley
I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink

your not and Ad Exchanger authorised dealer so I guess Adsense will like that lol
plus a sub from him bitmedia will never accept u guys cause he was frauding them and got banned he was frauding bitmedia and advertisers
I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink

you can report it they damn well know there is no traffic fraud there i dont do like u ask for clicks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
plus using a sub from his domain ur never allowed to apply for adsense guys
OgNasty wanted to try how it works

nastyfans.nano-btc.website

I hope that he is going to update you ( yvesp110, you are totally wrong, u know? ) how it's working and if it's good or not Smiley

I am not wrong u can access there admin page change payout and claim it all and u get more traffic on adsense at expense of others they can get a good cheap hosting and free domain if they want and free subdomain why use urs lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
who will run ads on faucets and get earning from advertisers, if a faucet become popular then only you will have control on that not the person who promote it
Faucet owner
OgNasty wanted to try how it works

nastyfans.nano-btc.website

I hope that he is going to update you ( yvesp110, you are totally wrong, u know? ) how it's working and if it's good or not Smiley
Faucet owner
you can get 1yr hosting and free domain yourself for a full year on http://www.freehostingeu.com/ so why use him u can get free scrypte for faucet on faucetbox to make your own faucet and yourself can apply for adsense why give him extra he can't even maintain his own faucet it is dry and been dry for long
What? I ordered hosting from Namecheap, you can check my domain who.is, there's namecheap's whois privacy Smiley
My faucet is dry, because making money from faucet if boring and I want to help community, not like you Smiley
you can get 1yr hosting and free domain yourself for a full year on http://www.freehostingeu.com/ so why use him u can get free scrypte for faucet on faucetbox to make your own faucet and yourself can apply for adsense why give him extra he can't even maintain his own faucet it is dry and been dry for long

Plus you get 20 subdomain and can use up to 5 domain so why help him out he just want more traffic on his adsense and screw u royaly
Ps: Of course I won't steal your faucet's balance and run away.

He cant steal any coins unless he change the payout amount when it is time for him to redeem in the faucet. If you are reffering to steal the balance in  faucetbox then he cant since he dont have the access in your account at faucetbox, its only the faucet id and password i think. Im not sure in the exact words

he can't from faucetbox but he can raise payout to ur balance and claim it himself he has access to faucet admin page since he can change it he has control of hosting
guy don't trust him he just want access to you account and using his domain u want be able to apply for adsense so he wants more adsense to make some money him he will be able to use ur faucet with his adsense make money from u and empty ur btcthere are cheap hosting and cheap place to get ur own domain out there.

He can log into ur faucet anytime change ur password and steal everything u should all remember even bitmedia banned him for fraude
Faucet owner

He cant steal any coins unless he change the payout amount when it is time for him to redeem in the faucet. If you are reffering to steal the balance in  faucetbox then he cant since he dont have the access in your account at faucetbox, its only the faucet id and password i think. Im not sure in the exact words

Uh, he'll have access to the files. This means anything that deals with the account he'll know. Even if the wallet system you use has an API. he'll know the API key since it goes in the faucet files. In other words, he will always have access to your accounts -- if the script has access, he does too.

That said, I don't want to get into a "blah blah this is a scam" thing. I just wanted to help clarify that. And OP, what are you getting from this? Backlinks or something?

Uh i forgot, if he has the files, he can use the balance to fund his faucets too using the same faucet id. Maybe this is what op is up to but im not sure
Please, tell me how?
I will only place 1 small adsense ad on site made by me Smiley So I will not steal your coins because it's making money for me Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

He cant steal any coins unless he change the payout amount when it is time for him to redeem in the faucet. If you are reffering to steal the balance in  faucetbox then he cant since he dont have the access in your account at faucetbox, its only the faucet id and password i think. Im not sure in the exact words

Uh, he'll have access to the files. This means anything that deals with the account he'll know. Even if the wallet system you use has an API. he'll know the API key since it goes in the faucet files. In other words, he will always have access to your accounts -- if the script has access, he does too.

That said, I don't want to get into a "blah blah this is a scam" thing. I just wanted to help clarify that. And OP, what are you getting from this? Backlinks or something?

Uh i forgot, if he has the files, he can use the balance to fund his faucets too using the same faucet id. Maybe this is what op is up to but im not sure
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Got my own domain name.... ecbits.com... I would be very interested. I need some kind of rev stream coming in. Already have aff accounts and all... PM me, skype me, hell come to my house and wake me up!!
Faucet owner
Ohh, and another FaucetBox expert here! Tell me how please? I will have access to FILES not to ACCOUNTS  Wink

Hi, there is the possibility to make more than one faucets with you, and for example a faucet not only for btc but also ltc/doge...?!?
Why you offer for free? You need traffic for you "principal" site?
Yes, you can have up to 10 faucets, I don't need any traffic, just want to help some people Smiley

how about ads revenue? it is going to u? or what?
No, you can place what ads you want and everything is going to you.

I have a faucet which I don't use anymore. Anyone wants to buy it? Its all set up with ads from BitMedia.
BTW, OP which captcha will you use?
I will not use any captcha, if you want to get faucet from me you can setup everything like it is your Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have a faucet which I don't use anymore. Anyone wants to buy it? Its all set up with ads from BitMedia.
BTW, OP which captcha will you use?
Pages:
Jump to: