Pages:
Author

Topic: I can see dead Peoples. NEED HELP - page 2. (Read 1283 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
August 06, 2015, 04:28:02 AM
Try asking the ghosts personal infos and ask their relatives if its true. To know if you are really talking to real ghosts. If the ghost's relatives says the infos are wrong then go see a doctor.

Yeap, the ghosts i see, are real and they all are related with my real life. Most ghosts are the one who died before their time like in a car accident or cancer. none of them ever tried to harm me. they just want me to be with me

Probably go to a psychologist? Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
August 06, 2015, 01:01:41 AM
Try asking the ghosts personal infos and ask their relatives if its true. To know if you are really talking to real ghosts. If the ghost's relatives says the infos are wrong then go see a doctor.

Yeap, the ghosts i see, are real and they all are related with my real life. Most ghosts are the one who died before their time like in a car accident or cancer. none of them ever tried to harm me. they just want me to be with me
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 05, 2015, 10:40:18 PM
Guys, Im not kidding. I born with this curse. I can see dead peoples with open eyes.. Last nighit i saw my neighbours Ghost, she was standing infront of my eyes with with a knife and asking me to hug her.... i shouted loud god's name and turned on all lights of my room.. and started praying with close eyes.
and when i turned on my eyes... i saw a smoke in whole room and temp went down like 10 degrees after that..
I want to get rid of it. please help me guys

Dude, please provide a bitcoin wallet address so that we can donate to it so that you can seek professional help unless, that is, you use the moneys to go and see the next Zombie movie or visit the UK to feed the seagulls.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 05, 2015, 10:28:58 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
August 05, 2015, 09:55:01 PM
Dreams are not ghosts, at least not the form op is talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 05, 2015, 09:46:57 PM
As far as seeing dead people these two incidents are prominent in my mind;

I had dream, I was above Death Valley looking down. I saw that it was full to the brim with the skeletons of all the people I killed. Billions and billions of dead people...

A few months later I had another dream of somebody who resembled Carl Sagan, he didn't say anything due to an ominous force looking over his shoulder. He just starred at me with a grim look on his face.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
August 05, 2015, 08:40:19 PM
Have you tried bath salts yet?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 08:34:01 PM
I don't think you are eating rice 5 times a day like recommend, try this and report back tomorrow Smiley

Karma is a bitch bro. dont make fun of me or time will do the same with you. Namaste..

karma is MY bitch
August 05, 2015, 08:22:34 PM
I don't think you are eating rice 5 times a day like recommend, try this and report back tomorrow Smiley

Karma is a bitch bro. dont make fun of me or time will do the same with you. Namaste..
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 08:20:14 PM
August 05, 2015, 08:15:54 PM
Guys, Im not kidding. I born with this curse. I can see dead peoples with open eyes.. Last nighit i saw my neighbours Ghost, she was standing infront of my eyes with with a knife and asking me to hug her.... i shouted loud god's name and turned on all lights of my room.. and started praying with close eyes.
and when i turned on my eyes... i saw a smoke in whole room and temp went down like 10 degrees after that..
I want to get rid of it. please help me guys
Pages:
Jump to: