Pages:
Author

Topic: I changed my mind about bitcoin-central.net ... - page 2. (Read 4174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
But seriously man, I am going to go through that other thread and also examine your source-code. Then I will send you the 250, just give me a few days. Smiley

Too bad I have no previous experience with Ruby on Rails, but going to read the two books from the README file link. Keep in eye on your Bitcoin balance. Wink
I would be really more than happy to answer your questions about the code or rails in general, even if you don't have any previous experience with it
Feel free to ask, open issues on the tracker, experiment send pull requests Smiley
legendary
1davout

Nothing, it was a joke. A bad one, it seems. Wink
I like jokes, it's a nice! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

Nothing, it was a joke. A bad one, it seems. Wink
You are LEGEND!
And you pledged 250 BTC Cheesy

Says the guy generating ~block per day! Tongue

But seriously man, I am going to go through that other thread and also examine your source-code. Then I will send you the 250, just give me a few days. Smiley

Too bad I have no previous experience with Ruby on Rails, but going to read the two books from the README file link. Keep in eye on your Bitcoin balance. Wink
legendary
1davout
You are LEGEND!

Says the guy generating ~block per day! Tongue
legendary
1davout
You are LEGEND!
You are LEGEND!
legendary
1davout
Instead of opening the source up on Feb 1 as promised I'll open it up right now,
grew bored of coding by myself and wanted to gather comments and pull requests too Smiley

Have fun!

https://github.com/davout/bitcoin-central
Pages:
Jump to: