Pages:
Author

Topic: I changed my mind about eBTC *SCAM WARNING* - page 2. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The very coin name looked fishy from the beginning. Why would an honest dev with serious project exploit a name in such obvious way. It could a less obvious kind of scam, but a scam nonetheless.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would like to applaud you PO for your bravery. I know some are ridiculing you right now, do not give up. Trust your gut, always. All these people who are laughing at you right now will thank you later. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

He seems to be the one having the last laugh..so to speak, as the ebtc site and dev seem to be gone now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I would like to applaud you PO for your bravery. I know some are ridiculing you right now, do not give up. Trust your gut, always. All these people who are laughing at you right now will thank you later. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
Please stop hating on her. What counts for me is that she somehow sensed or knew about this being a scam and tried to warn people.

thank you.. thats all i ever try to do is help people & they just attack me like im irrelavent
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Please stop hating on her. What counts for me is that she somehow sensed or knew about this being a scam and tried to warn people.
Activity: 60
Do you have any direct evidence of misogynistic comments?

Also I wouldn't have invested $1200 if there wasn't a thoroughly thought out white paper yet so next time, I'd try to do more research before committing such an amount.

I'd wait until the token swap happens for eBTC before outright judging the coin as a pump and dump scam.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
eBTC is now only 3 CENTS...today it crashed another 70% from 15 cents.. but   this coin crashed more then 150% since i made this thread 2 days ago (30-70 cent)...
THE DEV IS DUMPING HIS COINS!  PROOF: https://etherscan.io/address/0x358df4603ef6f53270da8ce4ec37aec5d4a3906c#tokentxns

this is defiently not a natural crash!!
this coin is the biggest altcoin scam in history!
I feel sorry for anyone who still held on there coins.. this coin died before it even started and it WONT recover!

PROOF:

TROY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! HELPING THE SCAMMING DEV ONCE AGAIN SCAM MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM PEOPLE FOR THERE HARD EARNED MONEY.. KARMA WILL GET YOU TROY THANKS ALOT.... IM NOw POOR AND HAVE TO SAVED UP ANOTHER 2 MONTHS OF WORK PAYCHECKS TO INVEST IN CRYPTO. THANKS TO YOU!!! SCAMMERS .

please take a look at the effect of this scam coin has to its investors:

THIS IS WHY THEY BANNED ME, FOR EXPOSING THEM BEFOEE THEY WERE ABLE TO PUMP AND EXPLOIT THE UNLIMITED COINS!!!!
Now you see, its a coordinated SCAM.. and they are put it into effect.....
eBTC karma will get you!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑
 SELL THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHIT COIN IMMEDIATEDLY!
YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY.. 
THIS COIN CRASHED 80% in 2 DAYS..
Mods are mad because this coin crashed so they will BAN you without reason! No matter how much you try to help the community..

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫
❌Joke PUMP AND DUMP COIN❌
‼️SELL NOW do NOT invest ‼️
The DEV condones this sketchy activity as well!

DO NOT INVEST in this coin.. THis is your last warning.. Coordinated SCAM and if you have any concerns about this coin, your BANNED!

Please stop spreading fud, maybe send us some proof before screaming that eBTC is a scam. Also you’re a newbie, what are you doing here other than to spread fud and type in capital letters?

I updated my thread. This is not FUD.. Its a warning to stop these ponzi coins from stealing innocent peoples money!

Im a VERY sucessful investor, this coin has ruined all my earnings!

@Queen_Amber -- You lost me at "very successful investor" and that this situation had ruined all of your "earnings." ... Previous to that you informed everyone you had invested only $1200 in the project.

A "successful investor" wouldn't be deeply concerned (and vindictive) over losing such a small amount of money. Also a successful investor wouldn't have dumped a coin for a loss, just because they were emotionally effected by a situation.

Everything you said may in fact be true -- but you presented no facts and failed to convey your message in a constructive manner. It just came off as you being mad because you got banned -- and not so much about the coin or project itself. 
Activity: 70
I don't know! But eBTC may be good to sell at this times and buy it later.
Activity: 154
Did anyone really think it WASN'T a scam? Lol... Maybe not a straight up scam, but atleast a pump and dump scheme to leave many people holding some heavy bags...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Price is dumping faster then evolution.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

She will be back in a few weeks when the price rises and she misses out again.

I thought you’d learnt amber

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Well I really expect more from higher ranked forum members but some of you are as bad as newbies.

Check ambers own link of evidence of me “scamming” it’s a screenshot of me telling her I told people ETHD was a scam when I didn’t receive payment for the work I was doing that you clearly noticed, also all the articles and reddit setup that I was never paid for.
So yes I left the project, after seeing it from sub $1 all the way too $4, which by then I wasn’t going to continue helping increase the profits of the coin when I’m not receive my payments, I leave, price drops as noones answering questions anymore and the devs still MIA.

Try all you want, it’s clearly obvious to large groups of this community that amber is nothing but a sore loser and bad investor, who’s going to find it hard to make it in crypto, she’s earned a name for herself as a serial liar and scam artist while also threatening to doxx staff.

I’d expect next time you fully look into who your deciding to defend, or at least open the links she’s posted rather then assuming you know what they contain

I don't see a link amber posted with you calling ETHD a scam. You not receiving payment is a given, the project is ran by a Turkish scam artist from what I've read and heard. Regardless, maybe you should go back to the ETHD thread and tell them what you've told Amber because everyone still believes that you work for ETHD. Knowing that you've said its a scam I take back what I said about you, things do happen and you had no control over that. You were doing your job as a team member. My apologies.
Activity: 490
Ebtc sure started a trend! And if you look at ann alt section a child board was created for them. That tells me something. The hype arround ebtc is huge and the idea ebtc is proposing might be brilliant considering it's market cap in just a week!
Activity: 173
I think you're right! I think ebtc is a financial fraud that manipulates the market with all kinds of information and has no bottom line. Don't buy ebtc, because you don't know the bigger trap awaits you.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
I try my best to do a lot of research into a coin before putting any money into it- thanks for the post. I'm going to take what you said here with a grain of salt for future projects I look into.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Not a total FUD but does not give serious spottings to eBtc to be a scam coin.
Yes there are some red flags but need to be carefull about eBTC
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby
Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

She will be back in a few weeks when the price rises and she misses out again.

I thought you’d learnt amber

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Well I really expect more from higher ranked forum members but some of you are as bad as newbies.

Check ambers own link of evidence of me “scamming” it’s a screenshot of me telling her I told people ETHD was a scam when I didn’t receive payment for the work I was doing that you clearly noticed, also all the articles and reddit setup that I was never paid for.
So yes I left the project, after seeing it from sub $1 all the way too $4, which by then I wasn’t going to continue helping increase the profits of the coin when I’m not receive my payments, I leave, price drops as noones answering questions anymore and the devs still MIA.

Try all you want, it’s clearly obvious to large groups of this community that amber is nothing but a sore loser and bad investor, who’s going to find it hard to make it in crypto, she’s earned a name for herself as a serial liar and scam artist while also threatening to doxx staff.

I’d expect next time you fully look into who your deciding to defend, or at least open the links she’s posted rather then assuming you know what they contain
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
You are wrong.I checked their source code.Everything is perfect.eBTC has much more to grow.We don't listen to a noob who cry about gender discrimination here.Please stop crying and defaming the greatest coin of the ethereum blockchain.

I was taking you half way serious until that comment.  Roll Eyes
i think its too early to call this coin a scam.... lets give some more time for the prices to recover
You are wrong.I checked their source code.Everything is perfect.eBTC has much more to grow.We don't listen to a noob who cry about gender discrimination here.Please stop crying and defaming the greatest coin of the ethereum blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: