Pages:
Author

Topic: I could really use your help regarding my avatar. - page 2. (Read 3332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Saying that Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
You should have a script that switches through the avatars in the OP each hour
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Melons one looks good.
Strange. Someone (I don't remember who) "+1"ed your post, but has since deleted their post. Huh

Although I like the Blue-footed Boobies, I'm not sure if I like them more than the juicy melons. Perhaps I just like saying juicy melons more than Blue-footed Boobies, however Great Tits is fun to say as well. Damn this decision is tough. I need more input! Cheesy

That was me. Ever since my 3 day ban I've been afraid of bumping things. I'm traumatized Tongue

Also: I didn't realize there was a poll when I did that.
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "" your last post. Wink)

I'm not sure if your other post consisted of anything more than a "+1", but a simple "+1" is indeed considered an unsubstantial post or spam. I thought "bumping" a post was literally saying "bump" or something similar for the specific reason to... well, bump a thread to the top of the list. I don't believe it's against the rules to make multiple posts in a thread even if they are within a short time span as long as you aren't spamming and remain on-topic.

I'm sure you're right.

Ya juicy melons is my personal favourite. But I know it's a hard choice to make. I almost went with this one:

Grin
LOL! That Robin pic is priceless, although I do prefer the one you chose instead. It's more suitable to your username and the caption is spot on.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Melons one looks good.
Strange. Someone (I don't remember who) "+1"ed your post, but has since deleted their post. Huh

Although I like the Blue-footed Boobies, I'm not sure if I like them more than the juicy melons. Perhaps I just like saying juicy melons more than Blue-footed Boobies, however Great Tits is fun to say as well. Damn this decision is tough. I need more input! Cheesy

That was me. Ever since my 3 day ban I've been afraid of bumping things. I'm traumatized Tongue

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "" your last post. Wink)

I'm not sure if your other post consisted of anything more than a "+1", but a simple "+1" is indeed considered an unsubstantial post or spam. I thought "bumping" a post was literally saying "bump" or something similar for the specific reason to... well, bump a thread to the top of the list. I don't believe it's against the rules to make multiple posts in a thread even if they are within a short time span as long as you aren't spamming and remain on-topic.

I'm sure you're right.

Ya juicy melons is my personal favourite. But I know it's a hard choice to make. I almost went with this one:

Grin
I like boobies
Melons one looks good.

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your recent traumatization. So you still like the juicy melons best and did you end up casting a vote? (If you're afraid of making a new post to answer my question, just "" your last post. Wink)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Melons one looks good.

I like boobies
Melons one looks good.

The voting is tied between all three as well!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Blue-footed boobies!

I never knew about these kind of boobies! I like them.  Cool

I vote this one for the avatar
I like boobies
I've just realized "(oYo)" looks like 2 round things if you squint?
LOL. You're not the only one. I honestly thought it was REALLY obvious when I originally registered this username on BCT.

Blue-footed boobies!

I never knew about these kind of boobies! I like them.  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I've just realized "(oYo)" looks like 2 round things if you squint?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Melons one looks good.
I like boobies

Some people seem to think my 'coconuts' avatar looks like a pair of hairy testicles rather than boobs. (For those of you who are confused, 'coconuts' is indeed a slang term for boobs, not nuts. I've actually had some interesting interpretations of my username given to me in the past as well... but that's another story.)

Nevertheless, in light of this, I'm considering changing my avatar. I'm leaning towards changing it to 'some juicy melons', but would really appreciate your input. Care to help me decide on what to wear?

-------------------------------------------------

Keep the original coconuts?

Some juicy melons?

A couple milk jugs?

Traditional milk cans?

A pair of Great Tits?

Something other?

-------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to suggest another pic altogether for consideration by posting it below and don't forget to vote in the poll. If you like a pic someone else posted please identify which one in your post. Much appreciated and thank you all in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: