Pages:
Author

Topic: I cracked Near the Bottom - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:12:44 PM
It happened to the majority of people here..it happened to me in July...
Now the price is 6800-6900..so there is no difference than your selling price..
It is hard to predict the price.. but I suggest you to take a few days off and cool your head even if than means that you would buy later at e.g. 7200.  It is easier to calm down when you are not invested.. and than you can come back when you have clear head and stronger hands... you will be better trader and that is longterm worth much more than possible loss of few hundred euros per bitcoin..
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 06:09:40 PM
If I were you I would not be asking if I should jump back in. I would be asking how not to get into these types of situations ever again.

I'd analyze the situation.

Why did I sell? Because of my emotions? Is it wise to act upon emotions rather than being rational when it comes to investments/financial decisions? If the fundamentals didn't change at all but the price went down then was it necessary to sell? If some other people got scared because the price fell and sold their assets at a very low price then shouldn't I be buying since investing is about buying low and selling high?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
Hi,

I fell for the fud today and I sold most of my bitcoin around the 6800 - 6600 EUR mark. It got pretty scary for me as I've not been around for the past mass dumps and i've usually had my bottom so far from the top that any dips have been nothing. So I was really tried and tested today.

I'm looking to get back in and I wondered if anyone had any experience with this and could give me any advice. Should I look to buy back in at a loss just now or do you reckon to wait for another dip?

I know no-one can see the future, but just from past experience has anyone wished they'd bought back in asap or waited?
Pages:
Jump to: