Pages:
Author

Topic: I created my token and launched it on launchpad, but I don't have money for adve - page 3. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 5
Bro, promoting things is really hard, especially if your token doesn't have real use. You need a lot of money, or to be a marketing genius.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

hey thanks for commenting, and yes it's a meme coin lol it's no secret. Is it just another memecoin like the majority of the market, does it intend to help the animal cause? he has! But this is not related to the technology itself, I have no intention of creating the next ETH. Honestly, I just wanted to see if someone without a lot of free time, without resources and without being famous could build something in the crypto market or if it really has become a game of marked cards and only with a lot of money to make the project work. And don't say that it's because there's nothing new in token technology that's going to fail. Day in and day out there's also one of those that becomes hype.
Anyway, I appreciate your comment and thanks for the help friend I will research about SEO that you told me!

Oh man. So you spent 5 minutes in the code (because that's enough to make a meme coin) and you would like us to help you sell it to investors?? You know that falls under the definition of fraud/stealing or at least exploiting the mentally ill? (you create something with zero value, not planning to add value in the future - with new use cases- and want to sell it) You don't have to be rich/elite to make money in crypto. Create something that everyone wants to use. a tool that peopel need. And then people will start using it and you can think about monetization. However, if you want to make a new scam coin "AKA meme coin" then don't count on our help.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
hey thanks for commenting, and yes it's a meme coin lol it's no secret. Is it just another memecoin like the majority of the market, does it intend to help the animal cause? he has! But this is not related to the technology itself, I have no intention of creating the next ETH. Honestly, I just wanted to see if someone without a lot of free time, without resources and without being famous could build something in the crypto market or if it really has become a game of marked cards and only with a lot of money to make the project work. And don't say that it's because there's nothing new in token technology that's going to fail. Day in and day out there's also one of those that becomes hype.
Anyway, I appreciate your comment and thanks for the help friend I will research about SEO that you told me!
Making your own crypto coin is actually really easy afaik, literally anyone with the tech how and probably a bit of time can make one. To sell it though is another thing. You'd have to burn a hole in your funds,  a big one at that, to even see a bit of marketing be effective. And that effectiveness isn't even guaranteed to return whatever you spend.

But hey, if your meme coin manages to become a big thing due to some external factor, then funds aren't an issue. The internet will 100% solve that issue for you since they'd do it for free.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If you don't have the knowledge to promote your own project then try to learn SEO on-page or off-page SEO its free traffic comes from the SERP.
Actually, without money you can't get more exposure you will need to hire experts or a campaign manager to promote your project.

And honestly, what I see from your token it is a churn and burn or meme token that usually dies fast.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
If you don't have the knowledge to promote your own project then try to learn SEO on-page or off-page SEO its free traffic comes from the SERP.
Actually, without money you can't get more exposure you will need to hire experts or a campaign manager to promote your project.

And honestly, what I see from your token it is a churn and burn or meme token that usually dies fast.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I created my token and launched it on launchpad, but I don't have money for advertising am I doomed to failure?
I'm trying everything Twiiter, Tiktok, Kwaii and telegran. I'm even calling people in private and that way I got 20 dollars so far...
Do you have any tips or is it better to just give up and let it go?

Thanks in advance for the help
#PilpiCoinToTheMoon lol  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: