Pages:
Author

Topic: I divorced my wife and put every cent I have into Blackbytes - page 7. (Read 3316 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
I would of put everything in Bitcoin instead. Alteast you will become a millionaire in a few years and your wife might ask to come back  Grin
Activity: 288
Merit: 105
Good luck, maybe you are soon to become a crypto whale, who knows.

I think the odds are good for this to happen with Blackbytes  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Good luck, maybe you are soon to become a crypto whale, who knows.
Activity: 159
Good luck man, my father has just gone through a messy divorce and it doesn't just hurt emotionally, but also financially. I've never heard of Blackbytes but I will have a look at them for you man.

Just remember not to lock yourself away too much, my father found out that was when his true friends showed up.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
LOL, When I read the title I thought that I will have to read a really sad story, but what I found only this crap marketing of a random coin coin. Nice try, nice click baiting.
You can now send Byteball by email, similar to Paypal https://medium.com/byteball/sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-5c9bce22b8a9

Tony the lead developer of Byteball/Blackbytes is hell bent on mass adoption  Cheesy
Oh another divorced guy  Cheesy
Welcome in club

thanks, seems to be a popular club these days in the USA  Tongue
good luck, dude.

i have plenty of blackbytes too. i really don't think they're ever gonna get anywhere if they remain p2p. something fundamental has to change in the way they're traded. it doesn't matter how good they are as an actual proposition unless you make the off and on ramps as wide as possible.

p2p is how it should be but it's not what the majority wants.

they will also depend on the fortunes of byteball which have not been good recently. it's my favorite project but it doesn't seem very many people feel the same way. i'm gonna keep holding anyway as it's waiting to be discovered by more people.

these are good points you made.

If blackbytes remains p2p I think it will may not rise much, unless Byteball does. And I strongly think Byteball will rise. Its one of the few real innovative cryptos based on new tech. Also, remember that buying crypto using a conditional payment contract is new to most crypto holders. And thats what you need to currently do to purchase Blackbytes. But its easy. People learn fast, especially when theres money to be made.

Your right though, theres a fair bit of arguing in the Byeball community at the minute. It was a top 20 coin 6 months ago and has dropped heavily. However fundamentally its a stronger project than many above it. The market will realize this soon enough.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hah..getting divorce for it???
i hope you success with those choice..

but...

wife= spending money
invest= making more money

hahaha.. Grin
Activity: 27
Oh another divorced guy  Cheesy
Welcome in club
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
That is a strange story, divorce was not needed bro, looks more of a shilling post for black bytes, I wish you all the best with your invest,ents and future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Poor you! But to be honest, I have not heard about your coin. I will try to research and invest in it. Bth, good luck to you!
Kudos to you man, takes balls to take about your current situation so I have a lot of respect for you being so open. I will look into blackbytes just for you dude.

Please don't lock yourself up though, I had a good friend who went what you went though and it took him longer to recover because he refused to get out. Do yourself a favour, work on yourself and build yourself up but also unwind sometimes.

haha thanks. Yeah I know I shouldnt be locking myself up, but its still early days. Im really not in the mood to go out and meet anyone
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
good luck, dude.

i have plenty of blackbytes too. i really don't think they're ever gonna get anywhere if they remain p2p. something fundamental has to change in the way they're traded. it doesn't matter how good they are as an actual proposition unless you make the off and on ramps as wide as possible.

p2p is how it should be but it's not what the majority wants.

they will also depend on the fortunes of byteball which have not been good recently. it's my favorite project but it doesn't seem very many people feel the same way. i'm gonna keep holding anyway as it's waiting to be discovered by more people.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Kudos to you man, takes balls to take about your current situation so I have a lot of respect for you being so open. I will look into blackbytes just for you dude.

Please don't lock yourself up though, I had a good friend who went what you went though and it took him longer to recover because he refused to get out. Do yourself a favour, work on yourself and build yourself up but also unwind sometimes.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I'm the only woman that I know that actually owns any crypto, its funny reading your OP.

So did you divorce your ex wife and put everything into Blackbytes, or did she divorce you ?  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
As a guy who has gone through a messy divorce, hats off to your dude and I am rooting for you. Remember to get out the house a little bit as well and connect with friends, it's tough when you have built a life with someone you love and it goes all of a sudden.

In regards to Blackbytes, I have never heard of them but I will have a look into them.
As a guy who has gone through a messy divorce, hats off to your dude and I am rooting for you. Remember to get out the house a little bit as well and connect with friends, it's tough when you have built a life with someone you love and it goes all of a sudden.

In regards to Blackbytes, I have never heard of them but I will have a look into them.

yeah I really should get out more, Blackbytes and MGTOW videos have consumed my life https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXVCVIkIpgUjCPtQ7lpy94Q/videos
Lets me honest, there is no shortage of privacy focused coins out there.

Why Blackbytes over Zcash or Monero?

Blackbytes is DAG and doesnt have the scaling problems that these coins have.

Indeed Monero is going the way of Bitcoin with its expensive transaction fees of more than $5 now.

Blackbytes is $20 million market cap coin built on scalable DAG technology.

Moner is  $4 billion plus coin built on slow and expensive POW technology.

Long term Blackbytes will come out on top
Pages:
Jump to: