Pages:
Author

Topic: I do Design - AD's, Logos, etc. :D ***on hiatus currently*** - page 2. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Updated with dynamic prices, and another sample.  Smiley
Sounds interesting! PM sent.  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 110
Andrew Miller
Hey Xqisit,
   I need a logo for an open source project called Picarus. http://www.picar.us/en/latest/ It's a computer vision library, and our motto is "Computer Vision in the Cloud - without getting burned!" We're giving a demo of it next week so this is kind of in a hurry. But our best idea so far is clouds and a line drawing of an Icarus character, with wings made of rectangles rather than feathers (like to suggest wings made of pictures).

Let me know if you're interested and if so I would make a downpayment for you to do some initial concepts/sketches!

I'm amiller on IRC and bitcoin-otc.
Hello! I'm an aspiring graphic designer, and I am looking to do some projects. I can do AD's, Logos, Forum Avatars, and the like. If you have have something you need done, feel free to PM me! If you'd prefer not to PM, or you are not a registered member of this forum, feel free to email me at: [email protected]

- /hour - Upon request of a project, an estimate of the hours will be given. If project will take under an hour, it's a flat .
- Upon completion of the project, all rights to the final image(s) will be yours.
- You get 1 Free Revision, Per revision after that.

*prices shown are dynamic, and update according to the exchange rate.*

Pages:
Jump to: