Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not consider bitcoin as a way to make some money - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Legal tender along with the development of the Internet, more and more not adapt to the needs of the Internet economy, because the barriers between the countries, the paper can't satisfy the requirement for efficiency from the Internet, without borders BTC perfect solved this defect!
Activity: 9
It is true that, nowadays, you can earn money by trading some bitcoin. However, by its nature, bitcoin is not something like that at all. Satoshi Nakamoto, its creator, has invented the system of block-chain as a way to make it possible a peer-to-peer payment system on the Internet without third-party organizations. Thus, for bitcoin to be a pioneer of a brand-new social model or to be something revolutionary, we should SEPARATELY consider bitcoin (and other virtual "currency") and currencies issued by nations.

yes exactly, that is the original purpose of bitcoin. We should focus on making it a payment system instead of speculation system only. People can keep investing in bitcoin, but we shouldn't forget also the other part of it

Thanks. We should keep on seeing how bitcoin is running because we live in modern society where capitalism has permeated.
Activity: 64
With the change in the price of Bitcoin to cosmic values, bitcoin actually began to use units. Everyone wants easy money and does not care if they like Bitcoin this or something else.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
It is true that, nowadays, you can earn money by trading some bitcoin. However, by its nature, bitcoin is not something like that at all. Satoshi Nakamoto, its creator, has invented the system of block-chain as a way to make it possible a peer-to-peer payment system on the Internet without third-party organizations. Thus, for bitcoin to be a pioneer of a brand-new social model or to be something revolutionary, we should SEPARATELY consider bitcoin (and other virtual "currency") and currencies issued by nations.

Well you actually have a point I could actually see that really the point of bitcoin was to the above detailed purpose. However with all things I think that bitcoin is also intended to evolve and to adapt mush more so with it living in the digital world as a digital currency but to me its most selling point was that it led people to have an opportunity to have a much more greater sense and gradp of the flexibilities and the potential they can have. And it shocked the world that it made somewhat a revolution
If you dont consider bitcoin as a potential to earn money, I think you have not fully understand it's great potentials. I advice you to do more readings and research about bitcoin for better undertanding.

Thanks. You are right in saying that bitcoin has a potential to earn money. But what Im saying is that bitcoin is not only a way to earn money. What makes 1BTC much more than $1, while 1BTC is just digital data, can bring a great change into our social system, which is based on bank capital.
Activity: 196

yes exactly, that is the original purpose of bitcoin. We should focus on making it a payment system instead of speculation system only. People can keep investing in bitcoin, but we shouldn't forget also the other part of it
Activity: 88
If you dont consider bitcoin as a potential to earn money, I think you have not fully understand it's great potentials. I advice you to do more readings and research about bitcoin for better undertanding.
Pages:
Jump to: