Pages:
Author

Topic: i don't like bittrex at all - page 2. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB
August 27, 2014, 02:11:28 PM
yes, they accept shitty coins, but eventually it will blow in their face in form of a double spend
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2014, 01:40:17 PM
i don't like bittrex at all
because this exchange adds all of new coins no matter if it's a scam just for making more money.
they just remove one coin if this coin is a scam then let the investors bear the loss. this is too bad for investors.
the exchange is too irresponsible.

So, you are trading scam coins because the exchange made you trade them? Do your diligence and don't blame others for personal investment choices. The only responsibilities that exchanges have are:

- coin / user account security
- ensuring that the products listed accurately reflect the underlying true products - aka, not allowing some retarded MST coin instead of Mastercoin (MSC).

The rest is up to you.
the exchange are not afraid to add shit coins because of there are so many people like you, they are easily for making money, if you give them 1 BTC they will add your coin on their exchange and don't worry about people blame them because of there are many people like you. there will be less and less people scamed if everybody avoid these exchanges.
do you know about BBL?
do you know about there are several coins with big hide premine had been added on bittrex?
do you think these are the investors's fault?

You sound like you want an easy way to find investments that will only go up. Don't you think that it would be worth looking into pre-mined scam coins BEFORE you click buy? How is this anyone's job but the investor's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
August 27, 2014, 01:37:41 PM
i don't like Bittrex because it has a quiet shitty interface to use
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 27, 2014, 01:33:35 PM
I only use Poloniex
Activity: 252
August 27, 2014, 01:33:15 PM
well, there you go. My investors-protection, coin-analytics and mentoring-service just was launched:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smalltimers-coinanalytic-service-for-investors-protection-also-tutoring-noobs-758959
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 27, 2014, 12:34:38 PM
but you like to mine those coins, how funny
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
August 27, 2014, 12:28:48 PM
Every alt-currency exchange is full of shitcoin, so what's the problem?  Grin
Activity: 252
August 27, 2014, 12:27:08 PM
i see the point of the op but also agree to some extend with canth.

What i see: bittrex is doing a good job on adding coins fast, fast, fast.
If you can't handle it wait fo another exchange that does its homework for you - but guess what? Then you rely on them and their jugement and you will still fall victim to your own mental lazyness.

So probably canth is right: either do your due dilligence, find an altruistic guru who spoon-feeds you everything and takes your shit when he's wrong or just leave.

For a small bounty, i offer basic surface-analysis of coins. For a small fee you can at least avoid most scams with me btw. Just shoot me a message ask for prices. I think i'll set up a service, seriously.
Activity: 6
August 27, 2014, 12:21:10 PM
All I know is that Bittrex gave me my ClusterCoin money back. 

Grin
Activity: 278
August 27, 2014, 11:37:40 AM
because this exchange adds all of new coins no matter if it's a scam just for making more money.
they just remove one coin if this coin is a scam then let the investors bear the loss. this is too bad for investors.

So, you are trading scam coins because the exchange made you trade them? Do your diligence and don't blame others for personal investment choices. The only responsibilities that exchanges have are:

- ensuring that the products listed accurately reflect the underlying true products - aka, not allowing some retarded MST coin instead of Mastercoin (MSC).

The rest is up to you.
the exchange are not afraid to add shit coins because of there are so many people like you, they are easily for making money, if you give them 1 BTC they will add your coin on their exchange and don't worry about people blame them because of there are many people like you. there will be less and less people scamed if everybody avoid these exchanges.
do you know about BBL?
do you know about there are several coins with big hide premine had been added on bittrex?
do you think these are the investors's fault?
legendary
August 27, 2014, 11:24:45 AM

The rest is up to you.
i don't think so, we have no chance to invest scam coins if the exchange not add them. i think the exchanges have to choose coins carefully instead of add all of the new coins and then remove them.

Get out of crypto, go to scottrade and then the SEC will protect you. This is not for you.
Activity: 43
August 27, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

The rest is up to you.
i don't think so, we have no chance to invest scam coins if the exchange not add them. i think the exchanges have to choose coins carefully instead of add all of the new coins and then remove them.
legendary
August 27, 2014, 11:17:28 AM

The rest is up to you.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2014, 11:12:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: