Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like terrorism, dont wanna people to die - page 2. (Read 1587 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
I assume you meant "Islam is pure non violence." That's a lie. Everyone educated about Islam's history knows it's a lie. Islam has been violent since the days of Mohammed. The modern Jihadists are closest to following Mohammed's example.

Yes Islam, besides the fact its a cult, is by no means peaceful to those that do not accept their beliefs. Anyone who utters this should be disqualified from the discussion: Modwin! Christianity once was the same but that's so long ago that I forget when it was exactly, or maybe I've been enjoying my relative freedom too much.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
I already reply in another thread also. Please don't see all muslims in way jihadist. they are doing voilence even i agree but I slam is pure non voilence where you can find way for pious and godly things with good belief. please don't estimate all in same view.

I assume you meant "Islam is pure non violence." That's a lie. Everyone educated about Islam's history knows it's a lie. Islam has been violent since the days of Mohammed. The modern Jihadists are closest to following Mohammed's example.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Hello,

Even terrorism is western contrys own fault. I dont wanna people to die. I just wanna do my work and spend and trade my payroll money on bitcoins. Im looking for work on weekends, im smart guy. I commint that i look younger wife (18-25 yr). Im not racist.

fuck off you dirty wog

A man tried to start a serious conversation and that's how you treat him. What's wrong with you saddampbuh?

I'm in the same boat with Hannu here, except I already have a younger wife (18-25 yr).

It just my opinion on terrorism, my life etc  Grin -Nothing else.
Hello,

Even terrorism is western contrys own fault. I dont wanna people to die. I just wanna do my work and spend and trade my payroll money on bitcoins. Im looking for work on weekends, im smart guy. I commint that i look younger wife (18-25 yr). Im not racist.
Look at what they have done, look at what they have sacrificed. Everything they have compromised, everything they have fought for.. Do you think it was worth it? People hate terrorists because of what they do and how they do it. They have taken our live's and dreams from us, they have taken our families apart piece by piece and have left our country in mourning and destruction. But most importantly they have taken our sense of security. I hate terrorists more than anyone, and one day they will get what they deserve.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

I commint that i look younger wife (18-25 yr).

You "commint that i look younger wife"? I suppose "commint" is intended to be the verb of that sentence. Maybe I can determine its meaning from "that i look younger wife" -- does this mean you're looking at your young wife -- that you look like your young wife -- Ah, I think I got it. You're looking for a younger wife (18-25). Maybe "commint" was intended as "comment." So maybe you meant: I comment that I'm looking for a younger wife (18-25 years old). Well, at least you're not looking for a 9 year old wife like Mohammed. Well, I suggest you look for a Muslim wife since you need someone gullible enough to believe you're not a total fucking idiot. Muslims are so gullible they believe a 7th century delusional illiterate pedophile terrorist was God's messenger. Given that, I'd say you have a good shot at convincing one of them you're Einstein.

Im not racist.

Maybe he means "commit," like getting a younger wife is a sin.

Cheesy
It's not related to the discusison, but I am curious what he mean "I commint that i look younger wife."

Is this an admission of guilt of a failing, or just a wish of what may be?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

You "commint that i look younger wife"? I suppose "commint" is intended to be the verb of that sentence. Maybe I can determine its meaning from "that i look younger wife" -- does this mean you're looking at your young wife -- that you look like your young wife -- Ah, I think I got it. You're looking for a younger wife (18-25). Maybe "commint" was intended as "comment." So maybe you meant: I comment that I'm looking for a younger wife (18-25 years old). Well, at least you're not looking for a 9 year old wife like Mohammed. Well, I suggest you look for a Muslim wife since you need someone gullible enough to believe you're not a total fucking idiot. Muslims are so gullible they believe a 7th century delusional illiterate pedophile terrorist was God's messenger. Given that, I'd say you have a good shot at convincing one of them you're Einstein.

Im not racist.

Maybe he means "commit," like getting a younger wife is a sin.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Hello,

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Just for the record, I know I'm either responding to an idiot or a troll. But here goes.

Even terrorism is western contrys own fault.

Bullshit. That's like blaming a rape victim for being raped. It's like blaming the Pagans in Mecca for Mohammed and his followers destroying their religions and killing them. Western countries have made mistakes (like importing millions of Muslims and showing respect to the Nazi-like religion of Islam), but it's the Nazis Jihadis who are at fault for these attacks.

And is it even possible that you think "countries" is spelled "contrys"? Maybe this is what the sentence "Obvious troll is obvious" is supposed to mean.

I dont wanna people to die.

Then how about protesting cemeteries dumbass.

I just wanna do my work and spend and trade my payroll money on bitcoins.

Then maybe you should work instead of writing fucking nonsense posts on forums.

Im looking for work on weekends, im smart guy.

Yes, you seem like a real fucking genius. Hey, I have a job for you this weekend. Go learn about the life of Mohammed and then go meet Muslims and tell them what you learned. And please livestream the video. I need a good laugh.

Im not racist.

Hey, you spelled "racist" correctly. Well done!
I already reply in another thread also. Please don't see all muslims in way jihadist. they are doing voilence even i agree but I slam is pure non voilence where you can find way for pious and godly things with good belief. please don't estimate all in same view.

In a country, or a culture, half of population is males, and perhaps 10% of the males are in the ages and health to be in the army.

Of the men in a country or religion's army, a maximum of 10% are on the front lines or are actually fighting.

Now let's add it up. 

50% * 10% * 10% = one in every two hundred.

So 199 out of 200 can say they are peaceful, and their culture isn't violent, right? 

199 can say "we are pure non violence and we are pious and godly and with good belief."

But you see, this is a lie.

All 200 are complicit and guilty in the scheme which produces the 1 of violence.

Now if you want (and I have no problem with this) you can argue that the above argument only applies to a small fraction of ... blah blah blah.

But don't expect people to believe you. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello,

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Just for the record, I know I'm either responding to an idiot or a troll. But here goes.

Bullshit. That's like blaming a rape victim for being raped. It's like blaming the Pagans in Mecca for Mohammed and his followers destroying their religions and killing them. Western countries have made mistakes (like importing millions of Muslims and showing respect to the Nazi-like religion of Islam), but it's the Nazis Jihadis who are at fault for these attacks.

And is it even possible that you think "countries" is spelled "contrys"? Maybe this is what the sentence "Obvious troll is obvious" is supposed to mean.

Yes, you seem like a real fucking genius. Hey, I have a job for you this weekend. Go learn about the life of Mohammed and then go meet Muslims and tell them what you learned. And please livestream the video. I need a good laugh.

Im not racist.

well thats one of the corner stones of racism or any radical/ extremist view, they make assumptions and statements based on the actions of a few to justify their aggression or hatred. At least one thing is equal amongst all race groups and religions, these people exist. and in a way we need them to help align our moral compass
Activity: 644
Hello,

Im not racist.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Absolutely no offence guys, but please note what just happened. Hannu has probably thought a lot about this issue, but after all this yelling he doesn't have courage to open his mouth again. You'll never find out whether he really had a point or not.

Please don't make conclusions based on his English skills. Based on his nickname, I would say that English isn't his native language. He might still be a smart guy.

Let's hope Hannu finds a way to express himself.

Anyway, it's good to read different kind of opinions too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
What can I say since We are living in new modern era and it's gonna be easy to predict their attitude for seeking some pleasurement over terorism act.
Anyway hope Paris Incident will be the last one for terorism act
PRAY for THEM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Don't blame ordinary Europeans for Führerin Angela Merkel's mistake. She was the one who opened the doors of Europe for the latest wave of immigrants. (And at least some of the Paris attackers were recent immigrants from the Middle East). I am not saying that the French are 100% innocent. For their part, they supported the anti-Assad forces in Syria (including the ISIS), by providing them with weapons and funds.

Angela can't go out and kill French people. It wouldn't be kosher. But she is pretty smart the way she is getting it done.

Smiley
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Hello,

Im not racist.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

Don't blame ordinary Europeans for Führerin Angela Merkel's mistake. She was the one who opened the doors of Europe for the latest wave of immigrants. (And at least some of the Paris attackers were recent immigrants from the Middle East). I am not saying that the French are 100% innocent. For their part, they supported the anti-Assad forces in Syria (including the ISIS), by providing them with weapons and funds.
A man tried to start a serious conversation and that's how you treat him. What's wrong with you saddampbuh?
my people eminently more worthy of life than his are getting killed and this third world trash tells me it is their own fault and you ask what is wrong with ME ?

fuck you and your "young wives"

https://i.imgur.com/q0SpQeh.png

I like your sense of  humor. I may not agree with his view, but I think it could be still discussed. Maybe he has a point. Let him tell.
legendary
Merit: 1014
my people eminently more worthy of life than his are getting killed and this third world trash tells me it is their own fault and you ask what is wrong with ME ?

fuck you and your "young wives"

Hello,

fuck off you dirty wog

I'm in the same boat with Hannu here, except I already have a younger wife (18-25 yr).
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
But we as regular people can't do anything, because war and weapon business is one of the biggest money makers in this world.
That's why they make wars, they earn huge money. Innocent people and brainwashed soldiers die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
fuck off you dirty wog
ouchie, the fascist flag strikes again
legendary
Merit: 1014
fuck off you dirty wog
Pages:
Jump to: