Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 18. (Read 25122 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 6
March 30, 2019, 12:57:28 PM
Do not want to shill anything, but we have build a cryptocurrency exchange simulator to let people experience trading before putting real money on the line. It's completely free to use and the best part is that our community is super helpful so other traders are able to give some advice. You can learn more about it here https://niffler.co

Simulators are good but they really can't simulate how you will act with real money.  When its actual money you will react differently whether you like to admit it or not.  Trading is a zero sum game which means for someone to gain someone must lose so keep that in mind.
When we use real money, the pressure will be very different if compared with when we use simulator. That is why maybe trading look easier in simulator, but when you practice in real trading, you will get different experience.

Please read my post above where I address it. And even though simulator sounds that it's easier, in reality it's not. I do see statistics of our users and only small fraction of our users are able to successfully perform in the simulated environment. You should give it a try, at the moment you are assuming it's easy, but it's not.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
March 30, 2019, 12:01:32 PM
Do not want to shill anything, but we have build a cryptocurrency exchange simulator to let people experience trading before putting real money on the line. It's completely free to use and the best part is that our community is super helpful so other traders are able to give some advice. You can learn more about it here https://niffler.co

Simulators are good but they really can't simulate how you will act with real money.  When its actual money you will react differently whether you like to admit it or not.  Trading is a zero sum game which means for someone to gain someone must lose so keep that in mind.
When we use real money, the pressure will be very different if compared with when we use simulator. That is why maybe trading look easier in simulator, but when you practice in real trading, you will get different experience.
March 30, 2019, 11:43:39 AM

It's definitely not the same with the real money and I do not even try to deny this. Emotion is huge factor in trading, however there is a lot to learn before you get to that point. It's a bit easier to control your own emotion when you know that you did it successfully without emotion and was able to make the right calls. Having enough simulator experience definitely helps to build that confidence.

The fact which no one can deny is that if you can not perform on a simulator, it's definitely not worth jumping into real markets.

Even with rewards system in place we do not have that many successful traders, which only confirms that it's not easy to perform well on a simulator that has limited liquidity but tracks the markets in real time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 30, 2019, 10:49:03 AM
I remembered when I first month of my trading almost most of my money gone because I lost it to the wrong coins. But for the second time around I'll try to do trading again and that's the time I earned money. Better once you failed never give up or don't quit but the best you do is to find ways to become successful in trading and not fail again and doing research everytime is the best.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
March 30, 2019, 10:26:34 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 10:14:44 AM
There is a lot to learn in cryptocurrency trading. If you fail in trading, then you stop here. Because before trading well learn then trade. Because Cryptocurrency Trading is a very complex issue. If you do not learn cryptocurrency trading well then you may have a big loss. You can lose all your capital. So I'll first ask you to search some of the cryptocurrency trading tips. Then take some tips from the experienced trader. Then you start cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is not a simple matter. Cryptocurrency trading can earn a lot of profits. If you learn trade fairly then you can earn a lot of profits.

Thank you
Activity: 167
March 30, 2019, 03:39:43 AM
I also failed in a trade or not just in trading. I did a lot of things that would definitely feel a failure, I felt that my failure was a learning so that I was more diligent or learned so that the failure did not happen again. I think thank you.
March 29, 2019, 04:51:43 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 29, 2019, 04:05:46 PM
all beginners in tranding must experience it, and in my opinion experience is the best science that you can absorb so you don't fail in the future, so remember to remember what you did before
I think not all beginners experience such a thing, because in my opinion failure is very closely related to luck and mentality,
so if that person can maximize their potential then he will always be successful.
well, in trading there is absolutely nothing if you don't sell it right away. a lot needs to be noticed at that time. failure in trading is indeed quite difficult to avoid. anyone who has ever traded, must have felt that. well, the only way to save it is to sell in a short time. well, failure in trading is a learning process, and experience.
  Not only in trading rather in every walk of life, when you encounter a loss, don’t hesitate and don’t panic. Just confront the defeat, analyze where the mistakes been taken and how things could be made better. This practice is considered as practice of successful people. We hope for the future, whenever you deal loss, you’re learning skill should be triggered and you get lessons from your mistakes.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 29, 2019, 06:43:47 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

If you failed then it doesn't meant you left it, think about it what you did mistake, and if you are knowledgeable about trading and also you are fail then its you bad luck.
But i think you have taken risk more than your ability. Trading is full of risky, you should be keep in you mind and then do trade not out of your range of loss.
And forget it that you are fail. You have only lost, so try it again and learn from your previous mistake.   
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
March 29, 2019, 06:24:05 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

My guess is that you need to practice even more. Don't expect to be profitable in every trade and cut your losses early.

Read more about how to avoid the most common trading mistakes in crypto trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 29, 2019, 04:42:58 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience.
It is the 21st century and you can now read and watch a lot of tradings in youtube and in google. He's right that you need to have that basic knowledge. It includes the abbreviations of many terminologies in cryptocurrency.

Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work of course. The thing you are talking about your post is the Technical Analysis or TA. This is where they identify the trading opportunities. Actually many TA fails. I think it is more on the behavior of bitcoin itself, for me, bitcoin mostly depends on the news.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 03:53:57 AM
Every beginner doing trading like newbies will easily make mistakes and fail. So, we need to learn from this. This is the best method to learn. It is important that you continue or give up.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 29, 2019, 02:18:48 AM
In the trading of digital assets, you always need discipline and patience, then you can create an additional source of income and in the future make it the main one, the crypto-currency market is quite volatile and not all people manage to wait for their goals and they constantly change their entry and exit points

One can still be profit even if they are not good in trading.
They have to learn the art of investing in crypto, the volatility is nothing if you can wait for long term and this strategy is proven working.
I know people who just buy and hold, they are profitable especially during the time of bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 29, 2019, 02:01:54 AM
all beginners in tranding must experience it, and in my opinion experience is the best science that you can absorb so you don't fail in the future, so remember to remember what you did before

In beginning never consider success or failure instantly , it takes times to learn and over period of times when you know your mistakes and have overcome it you will start getting experience as well and your decision over time will become more better and effective in trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
March 29, 2019, 01:34:19 AM
In the trading of digital assets, you always need discipline and patience, then you can create an additional source of income and in the future make it the main one, the crypto-currency market is quite volatile and not all people manage to wait for their goals and they constantly change their entry and exit points
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 29, 2019, 01:00:34 AM
Actually trading is the most broad thing in earning money, and when we fail don't give up push your dreams to be achieved. Every failure is a way for us to become successful. We can't be strong if we don't experience failures, and it's part of an ongoing process which everyone should have to observe once it happened on our daily lives.
Most of the experts are comes in failure so your statement is good to increase the awareness of trading platform. But most of the time peoples are expecting quick profit in short period so they really disappointed in trading platform. My experience is little different so it is not suitable for anyone and trading is always improve our decision making.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

So you mean that if you fail, you will not at least try again? Why not use those mistakes to based on your future trades? I also fail some of my trades but I did not give up and just leave those things that don't work and applies those that do work. And technical analysis does not really help much to predict prices.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 28, 2019, 06:31:45 PM
Actually trading is the most broad thing in earning money, and when we fail don't give up push your dreams to be achieved. Every failure is a way for us to become successful. We can't be strong if we don't experience failures, and it's part of an ongoing process which everyone should have to observe once it happened on our daily lives.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 28, 2019, 05:08:36 PM
I think not all beginners experience such a thing, because in my opinion failure is very closely related to luck and mentality,
so if that person can maximize their potential then he will always be successful.
well, in trading there is absolutely nothing if you don't sell it right away. a lot needs to be noticed at that time. failure in trading is indeed quite difficult to avoid. anyone who has ever traded, must have felt that. well, the only way to save it is to sell in a short time. well, failure in trading is a learning process, and experience.
Of course it is hard because not everyone is perfect, lose and profit is part of life if a person only want to win so it’s not good but better is to move according to time and situation, so if you failed once try not to trade the same way again and again information more and more so that no one can make you suffer or scam in future.
Pages:
Jump to: