Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel bad bandwagon bulls (ie the non tech savy bull) - page 2. (Read 2783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Aaand, added OP to my ignore list. I suggest you all do the same.
Very strongly considering it, but he is just above my retardation cutoff. At least he uses whole sentences and real words.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Aaand, added OP to my ignore list. I suggest you all do the same.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Hey now, power rangers is awesome.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
I'm getting kind of old, in my late 20s.  I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I really feel bad for the folks in their late 30s, late 40s, 50s, etc, who have spent their kids college funds/ mortgage on high risk cryptos.

And now they are just in a state of utter shock, wondering why they their money hasn't quadrupled like the early investors.  Hey man, you've been a plumber all your life, stick with it.  Do what you're good at.  Stop trying to get rich quick.  Quick money is no money.

Proverbs 13:11

With that being said, i'm afraid things are going to go further south.  Not the slightest of dead cat bounce sub 400.  That is scary.  a bit over sold, but way over bought for way too long.  1 click of the mouse, and this thing hits 200... yes one drunken night from an early adopter, and this thing hits the fan... come on.

Nobody is trying to buy btc right now for btc...  ppl buy gold for gold... ppl buy btc to sell btc at a later point.

Folks, don't risk it trying to get rich.  What good is it to gain wealth and lose one's dignity and risk it all?

You're getting kind of old in your 20s?

Seriously? LOL

I think the Power Rangers are still on...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
I'm getting kind of old, in my late 20s.  I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I really feel bad for the folks in their late 30s, late 40s, 50s, etc, who have spent their kids college funds/ mortgage on high risk cryptos.

And now they are just in a state of utter shock, wondering why they their money hasn't quadrupled like the early investors.  Hey man, you've been a plumber all your life, stick with it.  Do what you're good at.  Stop trying to get rich quick.  Quick money is no money.

With that being said, i'm afraid things are going to go further south.  Not the slightest of dead cat bounce sub 400.  That is scary.  a bit over sold, but way over bought for way too long.  1 click of the mouse, and this thing hits 200... yes one drunken night from an early adopter, and this thing hits the fan... come on.

Nobody is trying to buy btc right now for btc...  ppl buy gold for gold... ppl buy btc to sell btc at a later point.

Folks, don't risk it trying to get rich.  What good is it to gain wealth and lose one's dignity and risk it all?

people also do not buy gold for gold,

they buy gold to sell or use it later in life.

Same counts for expensive paintings, they buy them to sell them for profit later.

Sure, gold and paintings have some use, but gold in bar form is not that useful, and ugly paintings neither, they have value because people believe in the value.

Bitcoin also has value, it's just that right now, it's considered not that valuable, but just wait until people realize what bitcoin can really do.

It can really change the whole economy, and the way we think about money. And it will do so.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules

Nobody is trying to buy btc right now for btc...  ppl buy gold for gold... ppl buy btc to sell btc at a later point.

edit-- what inspired me to write the latter part of this post was 1) the guy that bought BTC with his honeymoon fund 2) the guy that sold his house for 600 btc's in January, wow.
Pages:
Jump to: