Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel pity for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
January 20, 2016, 12:45:44 PM
I can totally relate to this post and I believe the issues of the block size will be fixed.Magic happens.Even though Satoshi Nakamoto is out assumed to be out of the scene ,no one knows what he is really upto.It's obvious he won't let his creation die so easily.A genius will come up the solution and hopefully bitcoin will live long forever!

There is no genius required... You should either start a node and make a difference or ship out and follow the consensus decision that was made for you. All this talk about

block size increases just divide the community even further. We created this beast and now we must feed it.... You can either make sure you giving the right medicine and the

beast will survive or you rush the decision and you give it poison and it dies. Nobody knows for sure, if the beast is sick or if the remedy is medicine or poison.  Some testing is

still required.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 20, 2016, 12:40:10 PM
basically we should pity is bitcoin prices. because bitcoin prices unbalanced make bitcoin is not used and has always been a joke for investors who do not use bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
January 20, 2016, 12:38:12 PM
Mike Hearn has left and I fully understand him...

...because smart guys want action. Smart guys want results. Fast. Now!

well, those are not smart guys...those are impatient ones.
Einstein worked on general relativity almost non-stop for eight years and the result was a marvel of scientific achievement that is still very much relevant  now after 100 years (provides data for the accurate GPS satellite positioning) .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 20, 2016, 12:27:22 PM
I can totally relate to this post and I believe the issues of the block size will be fixed.Magic happens.Even though Satoshi Nakamoto is out assumed to be out of the scene ,no one knows what he is really upto.It's obvious he won't let his creation die so easily.A genius will come up the solution and hopefully bitcoin will live long forever!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 20, 2016, 12:19:40 PM
In any case Bitcoin is Number One Crypto, and with worldwide reach. Look how large is BTC mining farms in China  Grin May be market growing is not so fast, but all good things can not happen in one day.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 20, 2016, 10:00:28 AM
Branches are sometimes not bad, it is another aspect of the rapid development of bitcoin

Although there are many problems, but I believe that these problems will eventually be resolved Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 20, 2016, 09:51:58 AM
Just because 1 developer gave up on bitcoin, doesn't mean that you should. If your neighbor doesn't believe in bitcoin anymore, is that going to stop you?
It's only 1 person that has so much effect on the bitcoin market, I don't think it should change the way you think about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
January 20, 2016, 08:35:11 AM
Nothing will be changed just a little dump..
Time to buy more and after halving of block we will see what will happen!
Just ignore all those trolls with money ready to buy your unwanted BTCs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 20, 2016, 07:09:57 AM
I understand your concern but I think everyone just got scared
just because Mike decided to leave bitcoin behind.
Just because someone does it and says something like bitcoin being dead,
doesn't mean that it's true, it's only 1 individual who feels that way.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2016, 07:03:58 AM
Any real legendary account holder would be far more knowlegable

this is nonsense, their is an ongoing block size debate and it

is not a real problem atm because the blocks arnt filling up

and if they where consistantly miners would just start a new github

project copy n paste then increase the blocksize and

BBBBAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

done
Activity: 700
January 20, 2016, 06:49:40 AM
This is something that can never be stopped,consensuses is not reality .Humans always tend to find ways to make themselves superior or to defeat the other one.This is working like an altcoin now ,start something then dump and then leave simply,i could be wrong and there might be more people into bitcoin this year.Let's stay Positive.
Activity: 560
January 20, 2016, 06:42:17 AM
I'm not scared at all just lm cautious just in case to catch train if he go down.
But nothing at all cant changes my good opinion about bitcoin !
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
January 20, 2016, 06:41:59 AM
Being one of the few with legendary status on this forum you know what you are posting about,...

Do not pay any attention to ranks. That doesn't mean anything anymore. It was a good indication 2 years ago, as back then anyone with Hero or Legendary rank was likely an early adopter who joined the forum before the bitcoin hype began. But that's no longer a case.

This is the answer, stay the hell away from anything that adds another word onto Bitcoin; Bitcoin XT, Bitcoin Classic, etc!

...Bitcoin Core
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 20, 2016, 06:39:13 AM
I don't really understand this mass hysteria.
Only what come to my mind, someone gonna monetize on all this insecurity and fear..
learn from history.
Your concern is acceptable. There is nothing to feel pity for it, as it has experienced various crisis from its early days of emerging as a cryptcurrency
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 20, 2016, 06:14:26 AM
It's very clear why Mike Hearn has left. Beside that, Bitcoin is in full working condition and is by far not broken as he is saying. That alone makes me find him nothing more than a spy and an anti Bitcoin hooligan. I don't mind the fact that he left, Bitcoin is better off without him. He is working on something else which is explaining why he has left Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
January 20, 2016, 06:07:11 AM
Bitcoin has been declared dead so many times, who wouldn't fell pity for it? We need to stop all this "Bitcoin is dead" bullcrap.
Activity: 560
January 20, 2016, 05:16:56 AM
I don't really understand this mass hysteria.
Only what come to my mind, someone gonna monetize on all this insecurity and fear..
learn from history.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 20, 2016, 05:16:01 AM
I hear your concerns, but have a firm belief that the issue will be resolved by halving, or atleast a clear picture of what will be coming. I don't think a 5-7 billion $ market will allow for anything else.

Ya you are right their are so many big players who are involved in this they wont ruin their money like this, and when ever problem came we have faced it and cleared it, once the block problem is solved every one will come back , but before that if the price goes up then they will be feeling sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
January 20, 2016, 05:08:17 AM
Let me understand, Bitcoin's dead but it still works. Do I have to think we are dealing with a zombie?
The moment I see this thing is broken I'll leave, not before.

Long live btc: my 4/5 daily transactions are confirmed regularly, for me BTC works.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2016, 05:01:27 AM
I hear your concerns, but have a firm belief that the issue will be resolved by halving, or atleast a clear picture of what will be coming. I don't think a 5-7 billion $ market will allow for anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: