Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel uncomfortable if I don’t buy - page 6. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
July 02, 2021, 05:36:51 AM
Well, that happens to everyone who is investing in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. The market will keep fluctuating and you can’t control that. So, you better either be prepared for the ups and downs or take some time to prepare yourself.
Activity: 139
June 25, 2021, 11:15:24 AM
At least you were buying instead of selling! Now it's just time to relax and HODL. If you run out of money to spare don't look in your wallet and news. Relax and enjoy life.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
June 25, 2021, 09:32:05 AM
I started putting 1k into Bitcoin every time it drops by 5k since 60k. And I ran out of funds a little while ago.

The fact that I can’t buy this dip just makes me extremely uncomfortable.

It makes me feel shifty and nervous of the fluctuations. Whereas before I looked forward to it falling so I can just buy.

I guess this is the part where I wait.
So what’s your status, I hope that your investment hasn’t been very bad now that the price has fallen double of what the ATH price was? I can’t tell you when the price of Bitcoin will go up, but as to whether the price would go up? For sure it will go up. The only thing is that you can’t tell when it’s going to be.

Moreover there is no need of selling your coins when you’re at loss. Whenever I invest and the markets get bad, I don’t sell my coins, rather I would leave them and wait for when the market will recover so I can make my profit. If you sell now, there is no way to recover what you have lost
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
June 25, 2021, 09:02:53 AM
Anyway, OP should have prepared himself for being a holder for a very long period. Otherwise it was no use using doing all these buy-ins every time Bitcoin price drops by $5k. He should have realized that only those who have strong will will be rewarded.

I even feel envy that he had so much spare money to spend on crypto. Anyway, he should focus on something else while waiting for gains. Perhaps studying something will switch from feeling uncomfortable for not buying (he wrote that he has run out of spare money right now) with current opportunities.

Exactly, but I think that base on OP's story, s/he has probably jumped right in without doing some good research. I think OP will have the will to fight the temptation to sell his bitcoin so I think that along the way, OP will probably realize it. Don't be envious, some people just have the advantage that we lack but it shouldn't stop us.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
June 25, 2021, 06:12:41 AM
Anyway, OP should have prepared himself for being a holder for a very long period. Otherwise it was no use using doing all these buy-ins every time Bitcoin price drops by $5k. He should have realized that only those who have strong will will be rewarded.

I even feel envy that he had so much spare money to spend on crypto. Anyway, he should focus on something else while waiting for gains. Perhaps studying something will switch from feeling uncomfortable for not buying (he wrote that he has run out of spare money right now) with current opportunities.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
June 25, 2021, 06:03:50 AM
You really shouldn't have invested all your funds so fast but on the other hand I think you'll be happy when everything you've invested will double up. For a long term distance you've done it all good but now you just have to wait longer for your XXs  Wink
Actually, he is not happy with the trend, he's out of money and misses the dip. And base on his dilemma, he has seriously hated the situation where he started to buy during the bullish season, not during the dip. Now, he is in trouble and I don't encourage him to take a loan for that sake.

Now that the market is facing a struggle to recover so fast, it is a need for the OP to extend his patience. Selling his Bitcoin will lead to his loss, I really don't think it was a good idea.

Activity: 235
Merit: 10
June 25, 2021, 05:45:39 AM
You really shouldn't have invested all your funds so fast but on the other hand I think you'll be happy when everything you've invested will double up. For a long term distance you've done it all good but now you just have to wait longer for your XXs  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 25, 2021, 01:53:08 AM
Trust here is really being tested, many people fall to the point of worrying too much and in the end it is even detrimental, basically the more insight.. the greater the opportunity will be got, make the most of the opportunity with a calm mind.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 25, 2021, 12:48:43 AM
Patience and proper timing is really necessary in buying coins especially that there's a lot of good opportunities.

If you study the market and analyze it properly then you can somehow make good decisions that you will never regret in an investment.

There are a lot of investors like you who can't sleep when they don't buy a certain amount of coins and it haunts them and make them uncomfortable just like what you feel.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
June 24, 2021, 09:48:22 PM
I keep spending 70% My salary from daily job every month to buy bitcoin and i don't care what the price at that time because i believe at the end bitcoin will rise again and reach the new ATH, if not in this year maybe next year, i don't really need that cash at this momment so i can wait patiently.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 24, 2021, 06:16:29 PM
Seriously it have not been funny for me seeing must coins including bitcoin being dump and I don't really have more cash to buy the dip have invested all my money in different coins since so I don't have more cash to buy the coins that are already dip but I believe if you are having money currently I beliad eve this is the best time to buy the dip because must coins are already down now. And if you bought a coin already and they are already dip I believe you should not panic and sell just hold and I believe very soon the market will bounce back.
Lucky are those who got to invest in bitcoin when the price is in dip but this is not only the best time to buy bitcoin, there are still a lot of bearish season to come along the way. So don't feel so bad if you can't make it today because when there are prices dumping, great opportunities also come. I'm sure there are still more dips to come in the next days or months and probably, by that time you can already prepare your funds to buy cheap coins with great potentials.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
June 24, 2021, 05:54:04 PM
Seriously it have not been funny for me seeing must coins including bitcoin being dump and I don't really have more cash to buy the dip have invested all my money in different coins since so I don't have more cash to buy the coins that are already dip but I believe if you are having money currently I believe this is the best time to buy the dip because must coins are already down now. And if you bought a coin already and they are already dip I believe you should not panic and sell just hold and I believe very soon the market will bounce back.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
June 24, 2021, 03:34:33 PM
~
Get used to fluctuations, OP.
Weren't you paying attention when dips happen and suddenly one miracle day it just surged upwards again?
Get used to it because it is gonna happen a lot when you're into long-term hodling or if you are not really into that, just don't look at the price and now that you mention that you ran out of funds.
Take a chill pill out of crypto.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
June 24, 2021, 03:28:20 PM
I started putting 1k into Bitcoin every time it drops by 5k since 60k. And I ran out of funds a little while ago.

The fact that I can’t buy this dip just makes me extremely uncomfortable.

It makes me feel shifty and nervous of the fluctuations. Whereas before I looked forward to it falling so I can just buy.

I guess this is the part where I wait.
You would have any choice but to wait since you dont have any funds left for you to buy this dip but actually the thing you had done on buying -5k increment is something that majority cant do which means you had done some great job on doing while its still cheap

but since there's no such thing about unlimited fund then you would really be finding yourself to have a hard time when you had used up all of your funds.

The waiting game had just started so theres no thing you cant do about it and i feel you man on the times where you do like to buy but you dont have funds to spare.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 24, 2021, 03:14:19 PM
you should feel happy if it fluctuates because you will feel more uncomfortable if the price will only decrease because you don't have a funds prepared for buying . Fluctuations helps delay the dip and help you accumulate money .
 reserving 1k for a 5k fall seem a lot because I think that 5k fall is not that big enough  . this make your reserve fund run out faster
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
June 24, 2021, 02:40:01 PM
its time for you to relax and wait until everything is beautiful my friend, don't worry too much about it because everything will be fine.
there is nothing more you need to do just wait and see because a few months / years later what you plant now will bear sweet fruit with a note that you have to be strong to hold your assets, don't be tempted by small increases Smiley but you also have to give limits or What is your investment goal, how long do you want to be, don't let yourself be too complacent
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
June 24, 2021, 02:29:09 PM
Just be cool men! You are doing the right thing, nothing wrong, or nothing to worry about as well. Sometimes we think we can buy it on the dip and we wait for it. But to be honest, if you wait for a lower dip then you can't buy Bitcoin. When Bitcoin starts dump then you may think oh it would go more down. That's how many times I missed buying Bitcoin. So I won't say you are wrong, many institutional investors have been buying Bitcoin in every dip. Do you think they are a fool? I don't think so at all. Since you already bought and there are no new sounds on your hand, means it's time to test your patience. Just don't be panic, your waiting time start now. If you are a good trader, you might take advantage of the volatility, otherwise, just hold.
Activity: 14
June 24, 2021, 02:27:04 PM
Bitcoin is global and not also regulated by any government just like others currencies which falls and rise , Bitcoin is not also left out. however you must understand a trade you would want to venture into to be able to bear any action that could come out of it and as don't put all your assets in one trade so that you don't fall into trouble when the trade goes against you since it is what you don't have full control over
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 24, 2021, 02:21:57 PM
It's an interesting strategy I should admit. I don't know it's really efficient but it's your choice in the end. When it comes to the current situation of the market, things are going on really interestingly. BTC price declined to even 28k but it didn't take long for it to go up to 35k again. Maybe you'd wanna wait for some time before buying again as you said.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
June 24, 2021, 02:12:17 PM
not everyone can do what you do during the bullrun. at least you can afford to buy Bitcoin at any price. and you still complain about it? what makes you dissatisfied?
being able to buy bitcoins of any amount already leaves you with a guarantee for the future.
think about it, and we have different purchase receipts just to guarantee the same i.e. future financial interest.
Pages:
Jump to: