Pages:
Author

Topic: I figure that swapping bitcoin for silver is a good buy - page 2. (Read 1873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
What about bitcoins on silver coin? Tongue

As bitcoin fiat value goes up higher denomination coins like this will be harder to sell as there will be less and less people who have that much bitcoin to store.

Mike did a great job on this coin, but if i'm not mistaken he is sold out on it currently and it was in a time the that price of bitcoin was much lower than it is now.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
What about bitcoins on silver coin? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
And in my country silver bars can't be confiscated at a whim, I live in the EU, which is still not a police state.

Tell that to some Cypriots...

Trojan can't steal my cold-stored Bitcoins, by the way.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
Of course silver won't outperform bitcoins, not even close, but a trojan can't steal your silver bars.  Wink

Really?  I would like to see your response when you open your door to this dude demanding your silver:

Grin

LOL. But that's a hoplite or maybe a centurion, and that kind of armor is several centuries younger than the Trojans.

And in my country silver bars can't be confiscated at a whim, I live in the EU, which is still not a police state.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Of course silver won't outperform bitcoins, not even close, but a trojan can't steal your silver bars.  Wink

Really?  I would like to see your response when you open your door to this dude demanding your silver:

Grin
legendary
Of course silver won't outperform bitcoins, not even close, but a trojan can't steal your silver bars.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
Silver is a great investment but not sure it will outperform bitcoins. I think 1 bitcoin might get you an ounce of gold within the next year
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I think it's time to buy the christmas presents early this year....
Activity: 219
Merit: 106
Securing profits into a hedge is wise. But if you wait about 10 days to sell coins you might only get about 6 oz of silver per coin.
Better don't buy silver now, sell coins for fiat, buy at the bottom and then sell for silver when it comes back to 200$ (or more) again.

If only we could pick exactly when the top and bottom will be, for all we know this could be teh final climb to da moon.
legendary
Securing profits into a hedge is wise. But if you wait about 10 days to sell coins you might only get about 6 oz of silver per coin.
Better don't buy silver now, sell coins for fiat, buy at the bottom and then sell for silver when it comes back to 200$ (or more) again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
I figure that swapping bitcoin for silver is a good buy. One coin's price can buy me 9.2 oz silver, and I think it's a good buy.  Cool
You'll be kicking yourself when one coin can by you 92 ozes of silver  Wink

+1
Activity: 219
Merit: 106
I figure that swapping bitcoin for silver is a good buy. One coin's price can buy me 9.2 oz silver, and I think it's a good buy.  Cool
You'll be kicking yourself when one coin can by you 92 ozes of silver  Wink
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: