Pages:
Author

Topic: I found a kitten - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2024, 03:11:15 AM
I found a stray kitten just in my backyard. It's a public holiday where I live so nothing is open. I am wondering what I can do? What do kittens eat? It is relatively active with enough energy so I think it hasn't been too long since it has been separated from its mother. I am keeping a look out to see if the mother turns up. Nothing so far. I searched up on google and it said to try scrambled eggs and cooked meat. I might try the eggs. Any other suggestions?
You have a heart for Pets mate And I think that Kitten deserves you as her owner because
you seems to be worried about her and from here you may need to have her fed and taking care ,I wish
I can have pets also but My youngest son has asthma and doctor said we cannot have fur babies in hows
now , maybe when he's healed we will consider having one.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 26, 2024, 12:37:17 AM
I found a stray kitten just in my backyard. It's a public holiday where I live so nothing is open. I am wondering what I can do? What do kittens eat? It is relatively active with enough energy so I think it hasn't been too long since it has been separated from its mother. I am keeping a look out to see if the mother turns up. Nothing so far. I searched up on google and it said to try scrambled eggs and cooked meat. I might try the eggs. Any other suggestions?
There is a similar thread in the past about a  Pet lover here I just  forgot where is the  thread .

I have 3  cats and 3 dogs now , a family of hamster(they are  Cool and Love birds , Kittens loves Milk ,Fish and chicken so either you need to shell the meat as they may not ready to solid meat .

Please take care of the Kitten , and for sure you will love her mate.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 25, 2024, 10:21:33 PM
milk

you can try minced fish. but dont spoon feed/force feed it fish.. it might not be ready... just have a plate and see if its ready to handle it, by licking the fish itself.

importance minced boneless fish on a dish as a option.
but milk as a definite

look around your neighbourhood. think about if you were alone why it approached your location.
is there a path that leads directly to your location which is why a cat did not end up going to a neighbours
find a logical route backwards from your location to a direction where the cat may have come from.

ask the neighbours if they seen a heavy(pregnant mother) cat in recent months. guess the age of the kitten to guess the months ago
have they seen a adult cat with some kittens of same age recently(the one you found being a lost sibling)

sometimes it might actually be that a neighbour or someone random had a cat that had kittens but too many so they took one and abandoned it near you on purpose
sometimes it might actually be that a neighbour or someone random had a cat that had kittens but the kitten went on a walk exploring neighbourhood and got lost

Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2024, 07:59:24 PM
I found a stray kitten just in my backyard. It's a public holiday where I live so nothing is open. I am wondering what I can do? What do kittens eat?
Try to give milk first.

It is relatively active with enough energy so I think it hasn't been too long since it has been separated from its mother. I am keeping a look out to see if the mother turns up.
As long as it's fed, it's not going to be a problem but if you can find the mother cat much better.

Nothing so far. I searched up on google and it said to try scrambled eggs and cooked meat. I might try the eggs. Any other suggestions?
I haven't fed my cats and kittens with egg. But if they like the smell and taste, they'll eat. That's how I fed my cats, usually even veggies if they like the smell they'll eat it.

But it's still little so give a taste of milk. I have a lot of stray cats and I love them but what saddens me is when they are already grown up, you can't control them and if they'd go, they'd go.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
January 25, 2024, 07:24:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: