Pages:
Author

Topic: I found something interesting on the forum! - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
October 16, 2023, 04:33:25 AM
Even if we click on that stay always logged in, I don't think we actually stay that logged in for that long period of time, and I have also not come across such a thing on the login page before.

This is about 2190 days, which is approximately 6 years. I don't think we can even stay logged in for a complete full year without our account not getting logged out and requiring us to login back again for some sort of security reason.
There was this one time when I had to relogin due to some session related problem. I would get errors, verification failed or something similar like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
October 16, 2023, 04:28:21 AM
I already know this, but I'm not want to create a thread because I think it's either the maximum minutes in SMF forum or the creator was type a random numbers.

Where is 3153600? I don't see it. Did you take any other screenshots?
Try to check always stay logged in and make a mistake or don't fill anything during login.

This is about 2190 days, which is approximately 6 years. I don't think we can even stay logged in for a complete full year without our account not getting logged out and requiring us to login back again for some sort of security reason.
You sure? what about this one? Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
October 16, 2023, 04:26:54 AM
Even if we click on that stay always logged in, I don't think we actually stay that logged in for that long period of time, and I have also not come across such a thing on the login page before.

Activity: 350
Merit: 335
October 16, 2023, 04:26:35 AM
I have noticed this before but I never paid attention. At some point, I wanted to delete the numbers to just leave it at 'always stay logged in' but I couldn't. I don't know if 3153600 minutes is such a long time that I have never been logged out for days going to months. Perhaps, my account have always remained logged in that is why I never really noticed the difference.
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
October 16, 2023, 04:25:39 AM
I refreshed that page, it is just for an example that, on this page I encountered that error, when I tried to logging typing minutes, I see that we cannot type more than 4 digit their.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
October 16, 2023, 04:22:17 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
October 16, 2023, 04:19:42 AM

When you check the 'Always stay logged in' option on the login page, you might think it means you will stay logged in for infinity, but it actually keeps you logged in for exactly 3153600 minutes.

How I found this?: I noticed '3153600' display after a failed login attempt due to a captcha failure.

I am not sure if many people here already know about this, but it feels like I have discovered a hidden secret. (I don't found any discussion related to that number)
Pages:
Jump to: