Pages:
Author

Topic: i give up - page 2. (Read 499 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
January 02, 2021, 04:48:43 AM
Mate OP just said that he gave up on LocalCryptos due to the lack of sellers in his/her region. You might want to re-read. 🤣
Seems I'm getting old with my eyes, really need an eye glasses lol, what I only read is localbitcoins.

Most people just don't see the importance of no-KYC p2p platforms yet unfortunately.
I actually applied binance kyc just to use their p2p platform due to a reason of having the same issues like OP of barely traders on other non-KYC'ed p2p platform.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 02, 2021, 03:54:55 AM
Having this problem too, also with Hodlhodl. That's why I'm always forced to take some risk(chargebacks) and use PayPal when I'm trying to sell some BTC. Most people just don't see the importance of no-KYC p2p platforms yet unfortunately.

How about taking a look on https://localcryptos.com, kyc isn't required so it's a plus, I just don't know if there's enough buy/sell available for your country.
Mate OP just said that he gave up on LocalCryptos due to the lack of sellers in his/her region. You might want to re-read. 🤣
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 02, 2021, 02:30:29 AM
At one point you have to get yourself verified with your KYC in order to trade. Thats the way it is, denial is not an option here sadly.

Has it been dry like this for several months or during this bull run it has dried out?

A perfect exchange does not exist because you are thinking of an ideal one. You will get liquid markets on centralized exchanges and even most decentralized exchanges. Guessing you have not tried a centralized exchanges yet?
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
January 01, 2021, 06:27:02 PM
I am giving up on Localcryptos, there's barely any sellers in my region esp for bitcoin, let alone any other crypto. I think at this point i might just have to lend into giving my kyc to localbitcoins.

My hopes for a perfect exchange keep shattering by the day. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: