Pages:
Author

Topic: i got a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend - page 3. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

I think almost all guys have been there before. Morally the right thing to do would be to leave her alone, be her friend if possible and give her her chance at happiness with her current boyfriend. If you like her enough you should be happy if she's happy. If things don't work out with her boyfriend then maybe you'll get your chance then.
Activity: 28
It's okay to have crush on someone even though they already have boyfriend. Because crush is just a crush. Crush is when you admire someone. :-) which means it's just an admiration, And there are lots of girls in this world anyway! xD
Activity: 101
There are plenty of other fish in the sea Smiley Cheer up.
That`s true you can still find the best for you, you just need to wait and be patient. But for me i don`t mind if that happens i go enjoy myself spending more time with your family even here in bitcoin.
Activity: 11
You should find someone else and respect your crush because she is in a relationship and you don't want to be remembered by her as the one who destroyed her relationship and will hate you. Or get yourself distracted something/someone else. You know the saying "there are plenty of fishes in the sea". Good luck mate  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dam man, hope the girl didn't give you a heartattack, I hated when this happened to me as younger, now I'm single and dad of 2 boys.
Activity: 70
If you can beat his boyfriend then she doesn't have a boyfriend Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21
Same situation, but I confessed. she said it was okay but dont hope for anything. It helped me to move on. It really depends on your situation but I recommend confessing too.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
If you think you are better than her boyfriend you should give a try. But always be cautious because if she really love her boyfriend she will kick your ass. Cheesy
Activity: 373
Merit: 262
My sister is offended when a guy instantly loses interest in a girl because she already has a boyfriend. What if the current boyfriend isn't right for her??? No respect for the girl at all here!!!!!!

What if she likes the new potential boyfriend more? It's not like they're married or engaged.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
you should find another girl, if you love her then let her go and move on, just hanging with your friends or your families until you forget her.   
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
LOL, if this isn't a troll, then you seriousely have to look at yourself.

If a girl is in a relationship with someone, she is not interested in having a relationship with you. Just accept that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Thst sounds funny but how about if she has same feelings for you? How about if she doesn't really like her boyfriend like you think? How about you pretend you dont know she has a boyfriend and approach her to see how she feels about you?If she refuses togo out with you, let that motivate you to develop yoyr self into a successful and visionary person and she will regret she didn't give you a chance.
Activity: 11
You can't do nothing, just let them live.
Activity: 12
I I have the same situation. I like a girl from past 3 years and she is in a relationship. And it sucks
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
find a better girl and shares some picture about yours .
you can try!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
How old are you now dude? Maybe it is just a puppy love, you can find someone another and maybe that girl will love you back. GOD'S TIME is a Perfect time. Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
Don't worry about it too much. Sooner or later your view of her will chhange as you age
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

just go searching for someone else cause girl isnt only ner, so much outside there who waiting for you
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Just don't kid yourselve into thinking it's ok because it's all due to how much you love her and how perfect you'd be togeher.

Nop. It's the attraction, the attension and the taboo.

Try find something else to excite you. This scenario will only go one way. Do yourself proud, keep it as mates
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
forget about her! don't treat someone the way you do not want to be treated Smiley plus karma. Even if she leaves that guy fro you - remember! Later she will leave you for another guy
Pages:
Jump to: