Pages:
Author

Topic: I got hacked, I need your help.... - page 2. (Read 551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 20, 2019, 04:37:23 PM
Looks like the coins are sent to a coinpayments wallet, you can contact them and explain your case and they might block the account or if you are lucky enough and if you could provide evidence they might help you in recovering the coins. I have seen coins being recovered after the hackers sending to exchanges in the past, the faster you contact their customer support and state your case the better .

How do you know it's a Coinpayments wallet? I don't see it labelled anywhere.

At the very least, Coinpayments -- or any third party service -- will require a police report. That's hurdle #1 for the OP, and time is of the essence. Recovery is unlikely and Coinpayments isn't known for responsiveness.

Did all the inputs in that transaction belong to your wallet? Or is it possible he imported your private keys into another wallet?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 20, 2019, 04:28:19 PM
this is the transaction he made from my wallet:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b42c2c5096f0003a88a700cb7c9dd246f1f2b79d6bd53f88f08fa24ed3b053d4
this is his address
12HfRnx47gQnnYn9Q3Zpiuzzv6yzXTKMEJ
Looks like the coins are sent to a coinpayments wallet, you can contact them and explain your case and they might block the account or if you are lucky enough and if you could provide evidence they might help you in recovering the coins. I have seen coins being recovered after the hackers sending to exchanges in the past, the faster you contact their customer support and state your case the better .
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
I'm here for BTC trade and solving tx problems.
September 20, 2019, 03:44:41 PM
Few days ago my PC was hacked and I can't do shit about it... Guy who did it was skilled and he know what to do and when and how...
Short story is that he installed somehow backdoor on my PC and he hacked one of my contacts so he can send link which when I was using give him my IP address. He remotely connected to my PC and empty my wallet. How he entered my wallet is a mystery to me...

Now I need for you to help me out with tracing this wallet address, seems to me this is some kind of exchange or something. Take a look maybe some one can help...
I know there isn't much to do but maybe someone is familiar with this address.

tnx for your time.

this is the transaction he made from my wallet:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b42c2c5096f0003a88a700cb7c9dd246f1f2b79d6bd53f88f08fa24ed3b053d4

this is his address

12HfRnx47gQnnYn9Q3Zpiuzzv6yzXTKMEJ
Pages:
Jump to: