Pages:
Author

Topic: I got scammed... $45k - UPDATE - Help - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 02:28:24 PM
Hello!

I guess you could say that I f***ed up pretty badly.

I'm going to keep this as short as I can.

One day at the beginning of March, I "stumbled across" a guy on Facebook saying that you could get a massive return with binary options through Bitcoins.
Well, after a chat with him I made my first deposit and bought my first bot(With Bitcoins). The first broker "we" (Me and my "trading agent") used got hacked and we moved on to another one. There I had to make another deposit and pay fees and taxes. Fine, I thought... The account balance on the broker kept going up and it was time for a withdrawal. The withdrawal should be made through Bitcoins.($86k) BUT due to the large amount of money it had to be done through bank transfer. So I opened a bank account that he was referring to and had to make another deposit AND pay taxes at a sum of around $27k.

That didn't go as planned either and the bank said the money should be sent to me physically Huh Fine, I thought. The package had to go through 2 countries before reaching mine. I could keep track of the package all the time and when it arrived at the second country I was required to pay taxes ($4k) and when it finally got into my country I had to pay $7k for taxes and another $5k for "legal documents".

This is the point where I'm right now.

I'm currently in a loss of around $40k Lips sealed

Is there ANY way to recover this? Or is totally impossible? All the payments are done through Coinbase Sad

Thanks for replies in advance!

UPDATE! May 31

I've been able to come in contact with the scammer, so let's lose more money Grin

No, just kidding. I found him through one of his testimonials on Facebook, he gave me the scammers number to WhatsApp.

How should I proceed from here? """Because I'm still waiting for the package with the money in it""", should I "play along" and see what he says?

Should I threaten him with going to the police and report him for international fraud if he doesn't give my money back?

Thanks for your help guys, let's get this scammer down! Angry
Pages:
Jump to: