Pages:
Author

Topic: I had another Bitcoin SPECULATION dream. - page 2. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2014, 01:29:27 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Matt, have you been partaking of some of your silk road produce again by any chance?  Roll Eyes Grin

Unlike probably most people on here.

I don't ever actually lie about things I have done or not done in Bitcoin, mistakes or successes. I recognise that nearly all of my successful Bitcoin decisions were primarily driven by a subconscious fear or confidence.

Right about now, I really feel that I am at a tipping point in that department, except what bothers me is that I felt this in low $600s and we are now at $700. I recognise that the conscious mind whilst very good at accurate measurements and such, is very limited by only being capable of holding 7-12 factors in consideration at any one time. The subconscious mind on the other hand, is rubbish at accurate measurements preferring to express itself in very vague or even cryptic terms, but is capable of processing millions of factors at any one time.

My dream may mean jack shit to you, but it certainly means something to me....if I could just analyse what the fuck it means and whether it is referring to past or a forewarning of future.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
February 14, 2014, 01:21:36 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Matt, have you been partaking of some of your silk road produce again by any chance?  Roll Eyes Grin
February 14, 2014, 01:20:03 PM

Yeah, well done.

Except my capability to think outside the box has saved from losing thousands of pounds. I quite freely admit that my stance on Bitcoin is determined primarily by subconscious indicators.

The rational 'justification' TA, evaluation of sentiment etc, always comes afterwards.....and lets face it. I have been 85% right while most of you have been 85% wrong for weeks now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012
February 14, 2014, 01:16:30 PM
February 14, 2014, 01:15:46 PM
(Yo admin....this is speculation)

I had another Bitcoin dream last night (this morning...Bitcoin makes me nocturnal).

As I was dozing off, I was getting 'ee-aw' donkey sounds in my head, as i dreamt of playing table football and having a great scoring chance, but hesitating in firing the shot away.

My main Bitcoin dream however, was being in a barn full of cattle, that was invaded by a load of Chinese cow-boys. They were hacking the cattle to bits and cutting off bull horns, and then betting against each other with lumps of prime steak. I twigged on that when one of the main cowboys was piling his steak up high, that I knew this was a trick and that I should lay out my strips of bacon low, which I did. As it turned out, I was right and my bacon was saved, except I laid it out so low that I didn't get any steak.

That was my dream.

In the past, my vivid Bitcoin dreams have served me very well in a symbolic sense. It was a Bitcoin to $600 dream that I had, the night after I sold some surplus Silk Road coins on LocalBitcoin when Bitcoin was still at $340, that got me racing for Bitstamp verification etc etc (unfortunately Bitcoin was already at $700 by the time I was in position to play on exchange). It has also been due to dreams of a more spooked out nature that primarily resulted in me avoiding some very nasty bull-traps. In short, I pay more attention to the content/symbolism of my dreams than I do to any of the theories I read or concoct with my conscious mind. What I am trying to work out is whether the symbolism of this dream is a result of past events or events that are yet to come.
Pages:
Jump to: