Pages:
Author

Topic: I had luck in which Alt I should invest now - page 2. (Read 3418 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
This is nice 50 tbc, you may invest on top altcoins. Xem, ETH, DOGE, LTC and Ripple. These coins got a lot of attention from investors. Which many invested in this top altcoins. I know for sure these altcoins is profitable in the long run.

I dont wanted to invest only in Top Market Value Coins. Better invested in some young to get more profit.

WAVES, lisk and iconomi are still quite low capped and could easily multiply a few times in the near future even.

XEM is having good momentum and is shaping up to become a real game changer. You are a bit late to the party here though, but it could still easily double or tripple soon.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
All alts so long as its legit project will rise soon as its development mature. If OP got that amount of BTC since then, I guess he can manage to analyze which token to invest with. My suggestion are WAVES, ICONOMI, EDGEless and Matchpool, these are soon going to moon the last two are the cheaper ones.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
This is nice 50 tbc, you may invest on top altcoins. Xem, ETH, DOGE, LTC and Ripple. These coins got a lot of attention from investors. Which many invested in this top altcoins. I know for sure these altcoins is profitable in the long run.

But I understood that DOGE devs are not doing much development on this coin. Is that true?

I have invested on BTC, ETH, DOGE, NEM, Waves and IOTA. So far all my altcoins are doing good except IOTA because only last week I invested on this coin and it needs more time to show the good results. Maybe after the cool down then I will add some ripple to my account as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
20% XEM

20%. LTC

10%. ETH

10%. BTC

5%. Each into 8 different smaller altcoins valued no more than a 100 million market cap.. Ark, lisk, pivx, and others people in this thread recommend.

Total investment percentage... 100.  Make sure to withdraw them into their wallets and save the private key. 

You should be investing to XRP. You're going to need XRP later, trust me. There are going to be huge adoption to all altcoins and they are going to start with ripple. I just read this info from reddit lately, I don't have all the details but this could be real.

Well,  i appreciate your suggestions but a few change if taking may be more profitable. Changes are below:
Waves----40%

Xerium----20%

Eth--------20%

XRP--------10%

LTC-------10%

It seems to be made profit a huge who will be followed this strategy may be i think. its not 100% true or proof just prediction it's could be like that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
50 BTC? Best advice imo is to diversify.

Put 1 BTC in each of the top 50 ALT coins.

Well Balanced and Diverse Portfolio. Won't have that one sexy pick, but you get most of everything.
Even better way is to split half a bitcoin into Top 100 alts. You'll thank me in 6 years.

Can't go wrong with index fund buying.
Gotta catch em all!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Try to invest your money in top 20 altcoin because they are very goo. Moreover, you can hardly earn more money from top 5 coin because they have already had a big marketcap
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

i had really luck and had a lot BTC bought arround 5 years ago and i just forget abou them untill 2 month ago where a friend
talked to me about BTC. I searched my old Notebook and i have still all BTC.

I cashed out a lot and bought a nice car ( Porsche 997 Turbo ;-)   )

Now I wanted to invest arround 50 BTC in one next Altcoin and just forget again about this one ;-)

Which coin you think could be a good performer in the next 3 years?

Decent? HMQ? Some others?

Buy Lisk and wait!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
If you really have that much of BTC then better is to hold that BTC rather than investing it as the price is still undervalued and will increase in the future. Invest in small amounts, go for Ripple and recently I have invested in Creditbit. Looks prominent and can earn you some cash in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
70% eth - 30% xmr
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I suggest that you should be investing in Expanse,
because for sure this will achieve a lot of success
in the coming years.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi guys,

i had really luck and had a lot BTC bought arround 5 years ago and i just forget abou them untill 2 month ago where a friend

Now I wanted to invest arround 50 BTC in one next Altcoin and just forget again about this one ;-)

try to invest in the coin that has been lasted for years, try to invest it in etherium or in litecoin,it has been established as one of the strong coins in the market, and I know that they have many investors, it has a very good market value also, you may also try the new coins in the market then sell it asap, it is good for a short trade trading. goodluck for you buddy.
Well with those big volume alts you can do day trade system buy low and sell high small profits but it will not allow you to lose everything just in case certain crash happen its a matter of good timing. Needs a lots of research and study in order to gain.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Congratulation for your lucky  Cheesy
In my prediction if you want make investments into one altcoin, you must choose the altcoins that has good fundamental, are like good developers of altcoins, the purpose of altcoins, ecosystem of altcoins and projects related with the altcoins. The good candidate for all of ceritera is ethereum because it has fiture smart contract and many projects (dapps) be builded on ethereum include gambling game on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
The best ALT for me now is STEEM. Few weeks ago it give me 300% of my invested bitcoin.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
20% XEM

20%. LTC

10%. ETH

10%. BTC

5%. Each into 8 different smaller altcoins valued no more than a 100 million market cap.. Ark, lisk, pivx, and others people in this thread recommend.

Total investment percentage... 100.  Make sure to withdraw them into their wallets and save the private key. 

You should be investing to XRP. You're going to need XRP later, trust me. There are going to be huge adoption to all altcoins and they are going to start with ripple. I just read this info from reddit lately, I don't have all the details but this could be real.
Activity: 924
Hi guys,

try to invest in the coin that has been lasted for years, try to invest it in etherium or in litecoin,it has been established as one of the strong coins in the market, and I know that they have many investors, it has a very good market value also, you may also try the new coins in the market then sell it asap, it is good for a short trade trading. goodluck for you buddy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Hi guys,

Well dont put all your eggs in one basket and spread it around .Also You have enough money to pay for some proper financal advice .I would go see a expert are two before i do anything
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I would not put it all in one

bitbay is worth at least 1 or 2 of the 50 though I would say. I would go more but still it is nice to spread it out a bit.

you only need a few real gamble outsiders to come in to make huge gains. So always scout about for promising undervalued projects.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

You can just cash out BTC and start to invest in Iranian stocks. I do not see better opportunities in crypto if you have 50 BTC to invest.

At least there can never be sanctions against cryptocurrency.  Wink

Because a lot of us have been here for a couple of years+ we tend to think that every crypto has already played their hand, and there aren't any that can possibly topple the kings. No currency, not even bitcoin, has found a way to resonate with everyday people and the current financial system. Regardless of what you think of government, banks, big business, etc, the cryptocurrency that can gain a foothold in their world will likely be the most financially successful. You don't have to believe in what they do, but if it is profit you are looking for, you may want to take a look at some with a business-like focus.
Activity: 630
I just recommend to invest in football coins, ethereum or torcoin, this is the altcoins that i know will shine in the future. But if you want immediately income just invest to Bitcoin their amount were still raised up in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: