Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate China. - page 2. (Read 1607 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 14, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
Next time I see a fucking chink - I am gonna slap him on the damn head.  

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

just kill one, lets see if they care. they are billions  Grin

they can never regulate scam ICOs. no one can because its all up to the investor whether they will buy the token or not. of course they know this but since the hardware belongs to them lol all of us now has to bow down funny all those big continents are now dependent to the chinese.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
September 14, 2017, 01:51:00 PM
Ahah, same opinion as the author. Fuck of dictatorship China ... No freedom, nothing ... And to the limit if it was limited to their country, it would not bother me. But they weigh so heavily in the global economic balance, that they paralyze the whole world with their bullshit ... While we all know that ultimately, when they see the shortfall that it is, they will return back ... I hate politicians ... And even more the Chinese and their all powerful ...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 14, 2017, 01:50:31 PM
how can china ban bitcoin while it dont have control over it. Bitcoin is peer2peer payment. China can only ban exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin but cannot ban bitcoin as it is not a physical currency. where is internet, there is bitcoin. May be china want to launch its own cyrptocurrecny as they dont like to have other world things. They banned youtube facebook whatsapp and have their own social media so they can have their own money. People can still trade bitcoin at peer2peer decentralized crypto exchanges. So dont worry with time people will find ways to trade if china ban which I am not seeing.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 01:47:28 PM
He's fuckin joking guys, lighten up!  
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 14, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

I had a good laugh, but it could have been much better without the racial epithets. And there is one very important thing that you should remember. Most of the Chinese Bitcoin users are not very fond of their dictatorial government. I am not saying that Xi Jinping is as bad as Kim Jong Un, but there is hardly any freedom in China. The citizens are forced to follow the orders from the government.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 01:44:59 PM
China DID NOT ban bitcoin!

China banned ICOs!  Because Initial Coin Offerings (for NEW cryptocurrencies) are STUPID, and mostly dumb ass scams!

China is HELPING Bitcoin by blocking all these new idiots from making new crypto currencies!!
Activity: 408
September 14, 2017, 01:42:10 PM
You hate every Chinese just because what their government did? Do you know that a lot of Chinese are paying for their living by income from cryptocurrencies?? Do you know how will they live if cryptocurrency banned in their country? And do you know that almost Bitcoin mining factories are located in China so what will happen to them? I think you should change your mind dude. Don't blame to anything or anyone if you don't know it exactly dude Cheesy

This <3
Activity: 196
September 14, 2017, 01:36:30 PM
You hate every Chinese just because what their government did? Do you know that a lot of Chinese are paying for their living by income from cryptocurrencies?? Do you know how will they live if cryptocurrency banned in their country? And do you know that almost Bitcoin mining factories are located in China so what will happen to them? I think you should change your mind dude. Don't blame to anything or anyone if you don't know it exactly dude Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

Hahaha thanks for the laugh  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
you hate a country because you were fiscally irresponsible?
Activity: 251
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
September 14, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

Why would you want to hate a country? Doesn't make any sense to generalize and enforce the stereotypes.
Activity: 254
September 14, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Do you realize that Chinese want Bitcoin but it's the government that is shutting down exchanges?  Also, the highs in 2013 and this year would not have been possible without the enthusiasm of the Chinese people.  I am not particularly fond of the mining conglomerate which is Chinese but to throw racial slurs and say you'll  slap them can't be in spirit of this forum.  

I think the root of the problem is all the SCAM ICOs that popped up out.  China lifted a lot of regulation and allowed withdrawal from exchange  this year thinking of Bitcoin.  But it didn't forsee all the SCAM ICOs for everything under the sun. All these coins and ICOs, 99% are a speculative frenzy or straight up scam and people are all going to lose their money.  

If there is regulation, it would make sense to only allow fairly distributed coins.  That means no to almost everything even ETH which is mostly premined, XRP, etc.  

I know a lot of people are arguing capital controls and outflow through Bitcoin but China had changed their stance of that.  All these scam ICOs seemed to make them change their stance again.

Activity: 29
Merit: 4
September 14, 2017, 01:01:38 PM
I hope you get banned from Bitcointalk. I don't care about your rank, people as ignorant as this should be allowed to write here.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
September 14, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: