Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate this forum - page 2. (Read 5363 times)

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2017, 06:48:01 AM
Solution to sig spam below...
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 25, 2017, 05:44:46 AM
I'd not say so. It's not terrible, people there get almost any kind of information with their interests, especially when it concerns to bitcoins, not to mention off-topic section where many interesting topics are discussed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
January 12, 2017, 01:03:13 PM
because there are a lot of useful information to make money

and is where you can learn, share experiences knowledge ...

Hi, pls, give some 5 URL's to such promised threads.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
January 12, 2017, 12:55:15 PM
I guess when we are all starting here then we are also new in exploring the bitcoin i myself to be considered as one of those idiots

How many times have you been banned?

By the way it seems legit to me lol,,,
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
January 12, 2017, 07:14:23 AM
It's really not that bad. You can turn off signatures in your settings. And if there were no idiots, no one would have time to talk on the forum.
Agree with this.

For OP:
Forum is suppose to be compose of people talking about something. Like here it is primary bitcoin and more. If no one will post here it will just become one of those forum that dies after what? A year or two or maybe less.

Just think about this. Why is it that other forum sites are paying up here just to post some comments in their own forum websites? Without people it will be nothing.

Even wikipedia needs people to edit or update their own websites. But let us not make this forum become just another wikipedia for bitcoin where we would just get information and no more talking.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
January 11, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
since I learned how to disable sigs and avatars in settings I have no problems anymore. My rage is contained.
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
January 11, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
the signature campaign for me is ok as beginners not allowed enrolled.
I don't like the .360 sec posting in same IP. as too long time for me.
i fully concentrate to this forum then wish to post but all saved in draft. no power ald. lol  Cheesy
only look the post and no reply will make me sleeping....

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
January 11, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

I find the forum useful and was posting before i knew about any sig campaigns.  Maybe its not what it was though idk, things change.
Activity: 155
January 11, 2017, 10:34:28 AM
well, internet full of varied people isn't it?. just offering my opinion, well at some parts.. i do agree with you, those spammers are only make this website full of lies, but atleast .. there are still a lot of knowledges appear on this forum .. neither it appears on thread or discussion between members . campaign forces people to deliver something useful to others, which is ?? .. really good ofcourse. althought their action are not fully original by their willingness .. but atleast the content they made is have to be useful.
Activity: 53
January 11, 2017, 07:37:55 AM
I don't hate this forum. I had some issues initially when I started. Thanks to the forum and the people on it who helped me. I'm still getting used to it. Whoever made this forum, THANK YOU.
Activity: 5
January 10, 2017, 12:57:12 PM
I don't hate the forum, but I do hate the things that you mentioned.

If you really want to leave you'd best start now.
this forum is good but too many spammers and scammers
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 10, 2017, 06:39:06 AM
Between the sig campaign spam and the idiots I just want to leave and never come back. It's really disappointing

What? Really man.. we really apologize for what we have done to make you this mad find it in your heart to forgive us. Well i would like to explain why is their spammer's in this forum its because people here don't really have the time to post so they spam from it and as for me i really noticed that some of them are like a  child i am not being judge mental but i am just stating the fact that i really notice it and further more people in this forum has isn't afraid to get ban or get a warning really i think we need to put a age limit in this forum so that the young age can't register in this forum does who are not experienced but for me we really need to help the spammer's or to avoid them i am same with you but really its a big impact to me and i just ignore it Cheesy so please ignore the spammer's and just chill your mind ^_^
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
January 06, 2017, 12:29:23 PM
Just ignore any thread that has more than about 50 replies ( unless you've been active in it of course).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
January 06, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
I don't think its that bad. You can take off the signature's if it bothers that much to you. There are some old folks who come here just to teach or learn some things. Smiley
Activity: 218
January 03, 2017, 05:49:55 PM
You can turn off signatures in your settings.

Oh damn, thanks mate. Pretty much half the space on every page was taken up by sigs, this is great!
Activity: 187
January 03, 2017, 04:03:57 PM
Some topics are really funny here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
January 03, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
Yes I understand we are on the Internet. But I think it's a special group of people that Bitcoin attracts because they think it's some get rich quick scheme and not just money... Thousands of posts on how do I make x btc per day; the answer is get a fucking job then buy Bitcoin.
Isn't Bitcoin quite of the get rich scheme ? Tongue Started from $5 now we at $1024 Tongue, not "quick" obviously but you get the reference.It's completely okay to make bitcoins through the forum as long as you're not getting scammed or scamming anybody.Being a freelance programmer here,if I spend most of the time on projects I got through bitcointalk,I can easily make my living working from home rather than "getting a real job".

What you say is correct, but many did not know of bitcoin before the massive increase in price. The people who are treating it like a quick scheme were definitely not those early adopters. You are actually practising a skill as a programmer, Bitcoin and bitcoin forums are just additional ways for you to capitalize on a a real job. "A freelance programmer working from home for btc" is included in my categorization of "a real job" as Bitcoin is only a payment method in your case.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
January 03, 2017, 02:58:27 PM
sometimes i dislike this forum, but then i remember that at least its not reddit.

reddit is full of obnoxious, opinionated faggots; who feel they can request literally anything from the bitcoin team, or programmers in general.
having an opinion is fantastic; however if you have no skills or talent (or means), then shut the fuck up until someone else with the same opinion does it.
not to mention the 10000 shill accounts, or the headlines which just piss you off (, then in the post itself ).

then, the worst part, if someone is given a good answer that disagrees with their thinking, regardless of proof, they will just post some wordy, know it all, 'im not listening' to you response.
reddit does not control bitcoin or its future, i dont know where this thinking started, but its gotta go.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
January 03, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
Yes I understand we are on the Internet. But I think it's a special group of people that Bitcoin attracts because they think it's some get rich quick scheme and not just money... Thousands of posts on how do I make x btc per day; the answer is get a fucking job then buy Bitcoin.
Isn't Bitcoin quite of the get rich scheme ? Tongue Started from $5 now we at $1024 Tongue, not "quick" obviously but you get the reference.It's completely okay to make bitcoins through the forum as long as you're not getting scammed or scamming anybody.Being a freelance programmer here,if I spend most of the time on projects I got through bitcointalk,I can easily make my living working from home rather than "getting a real job".
Activity: 18
January 03, 2017, 02:35:11 PM
Yeh an' these niggas be racist too.  Y'all'll have mo' sympathy for a strugglin' sista when you forced ta walk tha street wit' a 30 pound sack'a kitty litta strapped to yo back.  Y'all din't even mention tha scammas here neither.   They be zlittherin' all o'er the place round these parts.  The spam ain't even tha haff of it!

Call befo' you come so I kin shame my cho-cha.
What language is that ? Seems like Half English ,Half Garbage.
It's niggrish Grin

OP, this forum mirrors the typical internet society, just like any other forum. There are trolls, people who post drunk or on drugs, antisocial basement dwellers... and there are those who want to help and explain stuff to others. You can find a lot of useful advice on this forum, so don't be discouraged. You just have to learn to weed out and ignore.

Pages:
Jump to: