Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $1000 what is best option to invest..??? - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
I want to invest $1000
What is the best option so that i can do this 5X 10X.
your capital a little so do not try coin carelessly in the investment. with your capital better just buy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good selling point. do not let you buy coin wrong if you do not want your capital run out and lose.
Activity: 39
5x or 10x? It's little bit hard. But for now the best choice i think it's BTC and ETH, Just my opinion. Good luck!
Activity: 227
Today I see the price of Ethereum is declining. Price up to $ 450, If you believe that ETH price will go up then I suggest to invest it in ETH. You can see the price renewal here https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 182
Today it is difficult to predict the cryptomarket unambiguously. There are so many different factors from different fronts. A significantly probable prospect is that in the next 3-5 months there will be a new bullish trend. In this case, it is now quite reasonable to buy the first top 10 coinmarketcap (for example, btc, eth, xrp, bch, eos ada ant etc).
If we talk about the growth of x5-x10, then this will require some distance of HODL. Maybe 6-12 months.
Of course, qualitative ICO can bring this growth many times faster. However, this is not so predictable, and for this it is necessary to have a high level of knowledge in the cryptoproject market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
The best is to buy coins that are already in the market, I will suggest you buy any of these, Travelflex coin, eChat, Lend, Lisk, BNB. Its my humble suggestion anyway, you can do your own findings before you invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think you should invest in ICO, because $1000 is a small number, so I suggest you participate in ICO.
Because ICO can get a bigger payoff.
Activity: 11
I think CMT would be a wise choice Kiss
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I have a friend, he also trades in Forex, and he takes the money into management.
If you want, I can give him the coordinates.

And to invest in any coin is useless now.
Since tokens with ICO do not cost 20% of the declared prices and bitcoin does not grow.
Activity: 44
I want to invest $1000
What is the best option so that i can do this 5X 10X.
Pages:
Jump to: