Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 30. (Read 78861 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Something other than Cloud mining, currently unprofitable.  You could either play the market and invest in alt coins to get rich pretty fast, but at a very high risk. Or you could treat btc as a stock in itself and hold on to it.

There are investment platforms such as Havelock (which I use) but you have to be really careful and know exactly what you are looking for and do you research, same if you are going to loan out.  Shocked
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If I were you I would just hold these Bitcoins until the end of the year. With block reward halving commencing soon the price of Bitcoin may very well increase on its own and you won't need to participate in any investment schemes in order to gain more money. If you would like to multiply your Bitcoin stash though you should stay away from any HIYP or lending offers and I would recommend looking into trading because I am not trusting other people with my money to earn more money when I can do that myself  Wink Just stay safe and hold some more because I believe the payback will be real after the halving or in 2017 at the latest.
If you want to make money with that amount of bitcoins you have to make sure that you are willing to pay the price costs what costs you know
and not that you are gone for a while 12 bitcoins are allot and you can invest allot with it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Hold you 12 btc because bitcoin is moving up everyday its almost 670USD this time and may reach 700 in weeks. but you still can invest to some good coins like waves, it seem to be the best investment to profit later on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i think it totally depend on your interest that where is your interest, if you are interested in gambling then you can invest int in gambling but gambling also need some experience and skill.

Gambling does not require any skills or experience to make you win something, it all depends on luck and someone should not put 12 bitcoins on risk just depending on luck, it is even better to invest that amount in a bankroll that might earn you some good profits with the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i think it totally depend on your interest that where is your interest, if you are interested in gambling then you can invest int in gambling but gambling also need some experience and skill.

Of course, if you are interested on one investment, it's either you have idea about it or you will find one to make it more interesting. 12 BTC to be used in investment is big enough, you could do day trading with that and earn, aside from that you may try risking on investments or investing in gambling sites. its all up to you and where your focus is and what you think is easier for you to manage.

12 btc is a large money and you are right recommending trading or gambling and that depends on where the author feels comfortable and where she thinks she is earning. Earning bitcoin is a hard one, its much better to do a signature campaign than to invest. But if the author will ask me I will recommend trading and Im sure she will earn big using that huge amount.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Of course, if you are interested on one investment, it's either you have idea about it or you will find one to make it more interesting. 12 BTC to be used in investment is big enough, you could do day trading with that and earn, aside from that you may try risking on investments or investing in gambling sites. its all up to you and where your focus is and what you think is easier for you to manage.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i suggest that never risk your money in investments because all of them weer just trying to get your money and give you profit as well so just save your money away form investments Smiley
but i will like to say that for making good money you must invest your money in alt section or in gambling if you have some good experience of gambling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
i suggest that never risk your money in investments because all of them weer just trying to get your money and give you profit as well so just save your money away form investments Smiley
I cannot get what do you mean ,it will take your money and gave you profits. Second is why do you said its better to save money away from investments?it is contradictory of the first thing that you said. Why dont invest if it will gave you profits so its better to invest than to save especially if you are risk taker you will surely make good profits.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
Actually investment is the best way to do it, you can grow your money in investment but you do not need to just invest blindly, look for ways to ensure that you can protect your money very well and invest only where your interest is, like putting your money in a bankroll of a certain gambling sites and that is good.
Activity: 292
Activity: 504
Advice, tips, speculation please.

simply keep these bitcoins in your wallet now and don't do anything with them yet as their price is small now, wait till it rises again to 1000$ or more and then spend them
it is the easiest method that can be used you will never get the risk of losing. but everyone will not know when bitcoin price $ 1,000 will come back again?
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

simply keep these bitcoins in your wallet now and don't do anything with them yet as their price is small now, wait till it rises again to 1000$ or more and then spend them
good decision as Bitcoin price is moving up now, but he also can invest in one or more of the reputable ICOs, many ICOs are ongoing and many will start soon, a lot of members here tend to invest in those projects, but I prefer to divide the money on more than one ICO.
the price is now increasing with a good speed so now he have to wait a little more and do not need to invest in any other place as when the price will jump up very high then he will be sad and will regret about his this investment and will wish that why he do not hold for more longer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

good decision as Bitcoin price is moving up now, but he also can invest in one or more of the reputable ICOs, many ICOs are ongoing and many will start soon, a lot of members here tend to invest in those projects, but I prefer to divide the money on more than one ICO.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
12 btc is a huge amount to have and cannot afford to loose a single penny out of it, so without taking any risk I will prefer to play safe by simply holding them till the end of the year and if price goes high then will sell them and invest that money in real world.

Right about that, just hold it and do not spend it to anything else, it will be profitable soon or later just keep holding it for a long time!
you are right that hold that hold your bitcoin for the future because bitcoin is going to increasing its price too much faster and its really profitable if  your hold your bitcoin as long term investment and i think that hold your bitcoin is much more better than other investment in recent time.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
You might want to divide your holdings in this manner in order to try to make profits:

1. 6BTC in savings for long term profit
2. 3BTC in the investments like altcoin trading, investing in real estate, bitcoin loans (very easy to get scammed there though)
3. 3BTC to top up any of the above two in case of losses.

Otherwise you can try dividing the capital into even smaller fractions if you wish to.
Activity: 476
12 btc is a huge amount to have and cannot afford to loose a single penny out of it, so without taking any risk I will prefer to play safe by simply holding them till the end of the year and if price goes high then will sell them and invest that money in real world.

Right about that, just hold it and do not spend it to anything else, it will be profitable soon or later just keep holding it for a long time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I agree about the fact that holding is a good option and that its maybe better because investing with the bitcoin is pretty risky due to the fact you cannot trust it anymore.
I hope you will do what you are thinking is the best but I would just play it safe and also hold it.
Being safe should be the first priority of course so dont try to invest in online gambling sites because there is a risk of loosing them and i also agree with holding them because that would be the safest way for this,just wait for price increase and then sell them slowly.
Activity: 406
I agree about the fact that holding is a good option and that its maybe better because investing with the bitcoin is pretty risky due to the fact you cannot trust it anymore.
I hope you will do what you are thinking is the best but I would just play it safe and also hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: