Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 56. (Read 78861 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I will prefer to hold it till the end of the year as price will be on top in future so I will not take any risk with my coins as saving is the safest way to grow coins.

Holding seems the best thing to do if you are not a trader. But if you can trade, it would be good to use half of your funds to trade altcoins.
It's not that hard and you can get a decent profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hold them for now Smiley Best advice  Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I will prefer to hold it till the end of the year as price will be on top in future so I will not take any risk with my coins as saving is the safest way to grow coins.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
i suggest split you investment in many small parts like 0.1Btc this was it will have less chances to get scammed or if you had a loss then it will be little and can be recoverable. well if you can invest 0.1Btc in my business then you can pm me .
Yeah your right split it is better try trading choose long live altcoin split your bitcoin in to it to buy altcoin.. like litecoin dogecoin monero tose altcoin are legit..  dont choose any altcoin that you didnt know.. or not well known..
yes, I think it can minimize the risk, with a split in some places you can benefit in several places at once, other than that if one places the possibility of investing into a scam, you still have the other place. if you do not like it that way, I think trading is the only way you have to take, due to trading, you can control its own losses and your profits
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
i suggest split you investment in many small parts like 0.1Btc this was it will have less chances to get scammed or if you had a loss then it will be little and can be recoverable. well if you can invest 0.1Btc in my business then you can pm me .
Yeah your right split it is better try trading choose long live altcoin split your bitcoin in to it to buy altcoin.. like litecoin dogecoin monero tose altcoin are legit..  dont choose any altcoin that you didnt know.. or not well known..
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
The best way is to do trading. Try exchanging it to the billion coins or tbc, or to swisscoin and other altcoins. Then when the price increase is ripe exchange it again to btc. Also find some currencies with a very low value buy some stocks then a year later exchange it to btc. That way you will earn more than just saving it or invest in risky investments.
Activity: 938
i think you might invest it into something legit like genesis-mining, it would give you small money only though i think it is still better than nothing
12 btc is a big amount, just hold it in your wallet, my suggestion is that don't make any investments as investments bring risks along with it. My advice is gain more and never lose even a little bitcoin.

If you want to gain more then you should invest it and I think trading is an right place to invest your coins as eventually you will grow your coins in long run.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
i think you might invest it into something legit like genesis-mining, it would give you small money only though i think it is still better than nothing
12 btc is a big amount, just hold it in your wallet, my suggestion is that don't make any investments as investments bring risks along with it. My advice is gain more and never lose even a little bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 1190
Just wait and holding all your 12 bitcoins in your wallet until the halving come. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase when the halving come, and when it happen, go sell all your bitcoin.
yeah it is way better to hold all that bitcoins right now in my opinion, i think that you might also put it into trading the cryptocurrencies that would surely give you profit
I think it's up to you to use it as capital or hold it. 12 BTC is a great capital you can use it for any business capital but if you're
not willing to take risks better hold it dude. because there is no risk of losing will you face when just holding your bitcoin
Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Advice, tips, speculation please.

It's better to keep at least 10btc in a paper wallet and trade with about 1btc for now, in order to gain some trading experience. When you think you are ready, you can start trading with all the 12btc.

That is very good advice. If you hold most of your coins in cold wallet, that is the amount which will not be risked.
yeah, cold storage is the best thing you can do with that much money, i dont think it is worth risking it right now as it can make you money
Activity: 798
for i think you do not need to invest your bitcoin any where. you should just hold your bitcoin and i am hopeful that you will get a good profit from that.  you just need some patient.
yeah, it is better not to invest it anywhere, bitcoin itself is like an investment that will make you money so just dont make any risky moves with it

yes its better to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in any ponzi sites online as majority of them are scammers who will scam you in long run and the best way is to save it for future.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Hodl is the surest way to win in the long run
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It depends on whether you have btc trading skills or not. If you haven't I recommend that you hold.
Activity: 406
for i think you do not need to invest your bitcoin any where. you should just hold your bitcoin and i am hopeful that you will get a good profit from that.  you just need some patient.
yeah, it is better not to invest it anywhere, bitcoin itself is like an investment that will make you money so just dont make any risky moves with it
Activity: 532
i think is a reasonable amont of money to be invest in business. but i think if you hold it for some months i can tell you that you wil happy with this decision  because it will give you a good profit in the end.
I do not necessarily think you could make a profit on the holding. if you buy bitcoin at $ 750 in a few months ago and then hold it. you know it has been two months. and the price has not come back to $ 700 in two months. so it looks like before you hold bitcoin. you have to be clever in buying bitcoin

Activity: 223
i think you just have to keep them in your wallet and wait for bitcoin price rise, then sell them and wait fro price to be low, so you will get profit
Activity: 952
Just wait and holding all your 12 bitcoins in your wallet until the halving come. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase when the halving come, and when it happen, go sell all your bitcoin.
well the halving came but nothing too good happened, in my opinion the price might only grow after a few years but that would need a lot of holding of your bitcoins
yeah we've been through halving and 2 weeks later after halving come. there is no difference whatsoever on the price of bitcoin? then I think is it pump occurred before halving come? because before halving comes a higher price than today? so I think you should be able to take advantage of opportunities as possible. halving not necessarily provide an advantage. you could see today

Whenever its allowing you to make profits you should sell it instead of holding as if you hold and if price drops in future then you will regret for not selling them.
Activity: 299

It's better to keep at least 10btc in a paper wallet and trade with about 1btc for now, in order to gain some trading experience. When you think you are ready, you can start trading with all the 12btc.

That is very good advice. If you hold most of your coins in cold wallet, that is the amount which will not be risked.
Pages:
Jump to: