Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $20K USD to invest - What do YOU think i should go for? - page 4. (Read 629 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Your advice / views is much appreciated.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again

vechain
verge
NEO
reddcoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Your advice / views is much appreciated.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again
Pages:
Jump to: