Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 22 BTC, should I spend it on LTC or FTC? - page 2. (Read 1193 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Btc-e.com
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Good point, I noticed their site claims to compliment LTC like LTC compliments btc

Of course neither does any such thing.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Good point, I noticed their site claims to compliment LTC like LTC compliments btc
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How long you suppose before FTC will ever become not-so-dirt cheap

Its release was timed rather poorly in relation to other altcoins, so it might stay dirt cheap forever.
How long you suppose before FTC will ever become not-so-dirt cheap
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I would like to stay with bitcoin as I trade with it, but currently I mine Litecoins and the reason why this question came up is because of all the economic advantages I heard about FTC. So as a short term investment, I find that LTC and FTC are both quite attractive you know?

For example, if LTC goes up to $10 each, I would have experienced a profit gain of 500%, and if FTC goes up to say... $1 the gain would be significant. I am just wanting to know out of the two currencies, which would sound better and if possible, why.

I would go with FTC. More room for profit margin.

There seems to be reasons it has huge profit margins.  Idk i would stay with BTC maybe try some LTC hoping for the spike one day when mtgox trades it (then again so many talked about this it could be a day where tons sell and not a lot want to buy).

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Personally I would stick with bitcoins or invest in a bitcoin business.

This is probably safest. Throwing one or two bitcoins onto litecoin speculation might be a fairly safe option. Feathercoin seems as risky as hell though.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would like to stay with bitcoin as I trade with it, but currently I mine Litecoins and the reason why this question came up is because of all the economic advantages I heard about FTC. So as a short term investment, I find that LTC and FTC are both quite attractive you know?

For example, if LTC goes up to $10 each, I would have experienced a profit gain of 500%, and if FTC goes up to say... $1 the gain would be significant. I am just wanting to know out of the two currencies, which would sound better and if possible, why.

I would go with FTC. More room for profit margin.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Personally I would stick with bitcoins or invest in a bitcoin business.
In light of recent developments with feathercoin (FTC) it seems like they have made strides in security which in my opinion, would have better protection at getting 51'd now than before; protection which may or may not have been done for LTC yet.

When buying one or the other, I'm always concerned about which one has greater potential. I'm a pretty risky fella, but I wanted to take your ideas into consideration just to see where the community is at.

So the big question is:

I have 22 BTC: Do I buy Litecoins or Feathercoins with it?

Please discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: