Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 37 types of alt coins.... Recommendations please - page 2. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
Keep buying into those coins you hodl with every paycheque. Ofc only what you can afford to invest. After a few years you'll be like me and not have to work anymore.

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I would get rid of everything that at the bottom of your list except of maybe BAT and Vcash.
Also in the range of 50-100$ I believe in such coins:
TenX
BTS
Komodo
OMG
all in all your portfolio seems to diverse for me
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Here is my list I have accumulated in last 2 weeks. Of course BTC is a much higher percentage than any of these.   Any thoughts or recommendations ?  Should I move some of the amounts around or get rid of any completely ?
I have bought them in the order of how much I believe in them primarily.  A few I just figured why not if they had a really low price.  Especially in the sub $20 list. They way I looked at it was a very spread out portfolio made sense for the alt coins.  
Considering getting Dash.  Sure looks like its on a good path and maybe its not too late. If there any others I should really consider please let me know.
Thanks

Amounts listed are how much total is invested into each coin

Over $1K

ETH

$300-$500

LTC
NEO        

$100-$200

ETC
Monero XMR
Qtum        
ripple XRP  
nexus nxs    
Waves        
Lisk LSK    

$50-$100

Golem/GNT  
iop          
OMG        
Tenx        
DGB        
Verge XVC  
Nem XEM      
Bitshares BTS
MAID          
Emercoin EMC  
Komodo KMD  
civic CVC    
Rise          
Steem        
bitswift SWIFT

$25-$50

SYS          
START        
DOGE        
SafeX  

$10-$20    

bitsend BSD
Vcash XVC     .
BAT            
SNGLS        
redcoin RDD
bitbay BAY  
whitecoin XWC

I am also considering Bitcoin Cash.  It is only half the value it had in late august while Bitcoin is only down a little over 20% now.  Ethereum classic is also down about 50%.
LTC was up to $90 whenBTC peaked but has only recovered to $53.  Seems like it may also be a good buy right now.

Pages:
Jump to: