Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 4 bitcoin What should i do. Should sell or hold on to the price increase? - page 3. (Read 4990 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Keep buying at this prices and hold. There will be sometime that bitcoin will rise up in value as more and more people will be using it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
bet everything on 2x payout in your favorite dice site.

If you, then hodling is the answer.

If you lose, then sell is the answer
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
My new year resolution for 2015 was to buy 1 bitcoin a month. Now, I have 4 bitcoin. But, the price value of bitcoin is stuck at $250. Any good advice for me please. Should I keep going with the New year resolution. Will the price increase in value.

Double your buying to 2 BTC a month.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Nobody would be able to give you the best answer. Instead, ask yourself are you really desperate and in need of money?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
First off , I assume the op is not a newbie to btc in the first place but in fact posing as such , effectively trolling pretending they are someone actually new to btc. If they are not , and you op are genuinely asking this question , you need to understand a few things - the runup in price from 100 - sub 100 to 1200 was accomplished by a fraudulent exchange known as mtgox that used a billion nonexistent dollars to jack the price up to those levels and the price of bitcoin has been steadily death spiraling downward for over a year - we won't see prices like that again unless there is another fraudulent exchange that does the same as mtgox did , or if one of the major drug cartels adopts bitcoin in a serious way , or an eccentric multi billionaire decides to liquidate many of their assets and dump it all into bitcoin - meanwhile please understand that at this point in time bitcoin is essentially a pump and dump manipulated slush fund which is pushed up and down on a minute to minute basis so that people can extract profit from idiot newcomers who don't know what the fuck they are doing , with it's primary purpose still being evading taxes / money laundering / conducting illegal purchases - these people who are encouraging you to drop more into it and to hold are evil profiteering douche bags who watch the market 20hrs a day and are constantly trading on a daily basis - you're just a simpleton victim to them
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yes, continuing to buy is a good idea. Bitcoins may go down again. But bitcoiners believe that this just means we can buy even more of them with the same amount of money. They may go up, and in that case bitcoiners believe they were smart to buy before the rise. Either way, most of us would recommend to buy and hold, and don't be sad about the downturns. Just buy more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I say hold it unless of-course you're facing some financial problems, in which case go ahead and sell it but if that's not the case, then hold it and wait for your investment to grow.
Activity: 56
From what I know, hold on to it! It's low, so don't sell
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
My advice: Don't listen to anyone on here.

Also, $250 is really really cheap. Don't sell at this point.

Best of luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'd sell them now, right away. The current price at 240 is probably the high end, we're looking at 160 any day. Don't get left behind holding worthless bitcoins when the big whales, early adopters and the manipulators decide to dump and dump big. Be smart. Btc price won't go up anytime this year or the next. There's nothing, nobody to drive up the price and keep it there. Chinese tried it late 2013 and they failed. There's nothing or nobody to drive up the price in a big way.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Send them to the address below in my signature.  I'll take care of everything for you  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
Only invest what you can 100% afford to lose. If you can afford to buy 1 bitcoin/month without it affecting your financial situation then keep at it. Good investors know to be prepared to hold investments at minimum for 5 years, plan accordingly.

If you can't afford it, stop purchasing them and don't plan on the price rising anytime soon. Then decide if you need to sell your coins to cover daily costs.
Activity: 798
Nobody really knows if the price will increase, decrease or hold steady. But if you're getting nervous, you do have the option of buying an e-gift card so you can at least get "face value" without having to pay the exchange fees.
Activity: 36
My new year resolution for 2015 was to buy 1 bitcoin a month. Now, I have 4 bitcoin. But, the price value of bitcoin is stuck at $250. Any good advice for me please. Should I keep going with the New year resolution. Will the price increase in value.
Pages:
Jump to: