Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 5 ETH for buying Tokens - page 3. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 12:06:37 AM
I suggest you focus on CARDSTACK, which is a great project.
And this is an implementation of the open source project, this project deserves your attention.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
March 31, 2018, 11:36:49 PM
I bought 5 Ethereum to buy tokens in upcoming ICOs...what are best ones to buy now?

I looked a lot online (tokenmarket, icobench, icopotato, bitscreener) and only one looked REALLY good called Kora Network (https://kora.network) so I pay them 1 ETH in pre-sale. What I do with other 4 ETH???

THanks for help
try to invest on localcoinswap. read their platform and investigate it yourself. I know you will like it. just try it, even if you invest only 1 eth I know that it will give you profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 31, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
The ICO is down sharply, the ICO price is higher than the price after being listed on the exchange. Only a few can raise prices but the increase is not high. Currently ICO scams happen a lot. The risk of investing in ICOs is very high so I think you should buy the listed coin to be less risky than the ICO.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
wait until eth value increases, and then you can get more coins on some icos.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

The Abyss - Next-generation game platform
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 31, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Keep looking for more ICO's I do not usually suggest for what to buy on token sales but you might want to check Fabric Token, it's closing in about nine hours.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
March 31, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
all depends you want to buy ico, my advice before investing better you read first whitepaper what is the purpose of the project and how the goal to be achieved. if you already have a clear plan the possibility of ico is good.
i think the good ico is currently 4new and the abyss. This ico seems to have great potential to be a good ico. if this is my opinion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 08:21:51 PM
I bought 5 Ethereum to buy tokens in upcoming ICOs...what are best ones to buy now?

I looked a lot online (tokenmarket, icobench, icopotato, bitscreener) and only one looked REALLY good called Kora Network (https://kora.network) so I pay them 1 ETH in pre-sale. What I do with other 4 ETH???

THanks for help

For me a good ICO is EffectAI but the token sale ended in 2 days. Other ICO I like a lot are Insureum (open in 14 days), Ubiatar and LocalCoinswap. Give them a look and let me know your thoughts!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

THanks for help

On your place I would has bought promising altcoins: Neblio, Aion, ICON, Stratis, Wanchain. And forget about them for half a year.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Everything is on sale right now.  You don't have to invest your remaining 4 ethereums in ICOs.  You can invest in projects that have been around for a while and have actual products such as Waves and BAT.  Both projects are undervalued. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

THanks for help
Pages:
Jump to: