Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 500 lost Bitcoin - need help - page 2. (Read 375 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
November 02, 2021, 08:54:32 AM
I start missing those "stories" that 99.99% end the same way.. just being fairy tales, but I'm here for that 0.001%.

Let's see. Don't respond to any PMs for help you gonna get hacked even if you have 0.005btc they will be gone in seconds.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
November 02, 2021, 08:12:00 AM
~
I have to say that after reading your forum post history I don't think you are telling truth, and you just wrote some sensational post maybe to get merits or some attention with trolling.

After reading your post I checked OP's post history, and I think you are right.

Here's a post that got him 4 merit

I am a tourist in other country and living in the nature
Someone rob the house and rob everything laptop, money credit cards, phone
But Only the trezor under the bed he not rob.
he probably thought is some gadget for kids.

Is saved me because i use loclbitcoins and sold my btc later and still have money with no worries
bitcoin = freedom

because ppl thought it was true ... but now I think, same as with post here, it wasn't.

It's sad that some people waste our time on reading fake stories invented by them. There are so many true stories, especially in the world of crypto, that are amazing.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
November 02, 2021, 08:06:52 AM
About 10 years ago, I bought 500 bitcoins, of which I used only 10, meaning that 490 bitcoins remained.
Of course, I know what they are today
You joined the forum over 1 year ago, and obviously knew what bitcoins were since then, but you only now remembered that you had 500 bitcoins over 10 years ago, that seems a bit odd.

If you actually did have that amount of Bitcoin, you would need to know a bit of information to be able to recover your funds, otherwise it would be impossible to recover them.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
November 02, 2021, 07:59:40 AM
You still have the email then I'd reckon? It should be possible to restore the password somehow by contacting the customer support of the email provider you use. Granted it would take quite some time and probably a lot of stuff that would require you to prove that you are indeed the owner of the email, such as last time logged in, security questions, etc. It shouldn't be that difficult if you could prove it with that, but if you can't, they may ask for some hard stuff or something. Should be pretty straight forward imo.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 02, 2021, 07:37:00 AM
Hello everyone
About 10 years ago, I bought 500 bitcoins, of which I used only 10, meaning that 490 bitcoins remained.

First, I will check the database for 500 BTC and 490 BTC ~10 years ago.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
November 02, 2021, 07:25:49 AM
The problem is that I do not remember what my password was to the site where I deposited the bitcoins and also do not remember what the password of the email
If there is anyone here who understands computers I would be happy to help me.
Whoever helps me will receive 200 bitcoins from me ($ 12 million)
You didn't say what website exactly you used for depositing bitcoin, but there is nothing anyone can do if that website is not alive anymore or if you don't have any private keys for that Bitcoin.

I have to say that after reading your forum post history I don't think you are telling truth, and you just wrote some sensational post maybe to get merits or some attention with trolling.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 400
November 02, 2021, 07:13:13 AM
First Advice: don't share email you use . Anyone can bruteforce it and your 490 BTC gone away !
Second advice: don't share website where you deposited bitcoin. Anyone can go there and impersonating you!
Third advice: don't share bitcoin address you used for deposit!

Try to solve the issue by yourself! Go personally to the email proveder office , and try to retrieve password with them.

OP: just have a little doubt that you 490 BTC are still there , but hope so.

Last: when you solve all, you cand send me only 20 BTC , i will appreciate  Cheesy

Hello everyone
I bought them because I ordered green in Darkent for those who know (where they only paid in Bitcoin at the time), it was that there was no more telegram and I was a soldier at the time.

The problem is that I do not remember what my password was to the site where I deposited the bitcoins and also do not remember what the password of the email

Not a good idea share this info....
Teorically, if bitcoins are still there , an exchange employee that know the history (and well know that holder lost his access) can stole this bitcoin because no one will ask them in future....

The first mastake is that you hold on custodial wallet or an exchange, you will have to tell us which exchange you used, there are several cases of lost coins on some hacked exchanges which were never able to return customers funds back. Also another is that you have no full control on custodial exchanges and custodial wallets, better to use a private key wallet, noncustododial wallet would have been better in which you will properly have your private key or your seed phrase backup.

So which exchange did you used?

About your email, you can try to check if you connect your phone number or other email with it, this can help you to recover back such email.

Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 02, 2021, 07:10:26 AM
even you do not know where you deposit. and also you forgotten your mail address so how you will get help to recover your bitcoins.
and i doubt 10 years back which exchange or wallet still exist or scam.
Activity: 251
Merit: 80
November 02, 2021, 06:33:21 AM
Hello everyone
I bought them because I ordered green in Darkent for those who know (where they only paid in Bitcoin at the time), it was that there was no more telegram and I was a soldier at the time.

Pages:
Jump to: