Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 22. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
IN my opinion you must hold eth because i think the price very soon will grow up.
Activity: 546
May 14, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
This is a very large amount of money, I think that in the case of storing them in ETH is not necessary, because now bad projections for the price in ETH, it is probably best to find more profitable projects and try to invest in them, but do not forget about the risks that can meet.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 14, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.

Although I am not the best to advice for that, but it is better that you hold it for now. You know why? Consensus 2018 is now ongoing and expect that the price would be higher after the event. As for the profits, you can diversify them into different altcoins that are having a good performance in the live market through CoinMarketCap today. Since you have 69 ETH and it is fully yours, you will be the one to decide it by yourself.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
I advise you to invest not only in Ethereum, but also in other altcoins, as well as in Bitcoin. I think you should invest in altcoins like OMG, ADA, EOS, ripple and NEO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 14, 2018, 08:04:21 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
if i got 69 Eth i'll try to Use the 9 Eth to invest in some legit ICO .
Then Hold 60 Eth for a long term and just wait for it to go pump.
Trust your guts and have a patience on holding the 60 Eth that you spare because i got a trust on Eth
Activity: 276
May 14, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
I have a good amount of Ethereum that I can hold and expect good results in the future because the Etherum will surely pump well. Or can also invest a little in coins. I have to invest, of course. Choose a good Ico instead.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
digital currencies may vary according to the amount of investment the investors of the stock market will earn. so to invest a huge amount of 69 ethereum. You can get the subcoin with all of this money.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 14, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
the value is quite large and if we are right in managing it then we will also get many benefits from ethereum that we have invested,start choice for ico or others. we can do it
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
May 14, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
Why do not you make diversification and not keep all the funds just on the air. Buy bitcoin, buy eos, icons and hold! But diversification is necessary, it is not recommended to keep funds all in one coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
A very good amount! I advise you to hold it for the rest of the year, maybe 10-15 Eth to buy NPXS, a very promising coin, as the project demonstrates incredible opportunities!
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
You do not need to do anything. You just need to wait longer the better. If you can wait one or two years, then your investments will bring you very good profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
Thats a massive amount of ethereum. I still didnt reach on that amount of yours. I think you should hold on to that. If you want good profit sell it on december 2018 Im sure the price of eth at that time was very high. And please dont sell all. Just sell for about 80% of your eth. Hold the rest cause we dont know it will rise again.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 13, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
I think you shouldn't hold all the ETHs for a long time. I think the current ETH profits are limited. You should use half of the ETHs to buy other coins, because there are many opportunities for other coins to turn over a lot.
I agree with you. It is especially advantageous to do this when the market falls as it was recently. Smaller coins become cheaper at a faster rate than ETH and it is profitable to buy them.
Activity: 193
May 13, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
Hold them and make sure you save them. There are many ready to attack your wallet.
Activity: 163
May 13, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
The best option is to wait for the price to rise to the moon.  And then sell all the coins and get a huge profit.  Now it's better not to sell eth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
May 13, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
I don't know when you started to invest in ETH. But I do know tgat it could be a great opportunity for you to reap big in the near future. However, diversification in portfolio is advised for greater profit and less risk.
Activity: 130
May 13, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
I think you shouldn't hold all the ETHs for a long time. I think the current ETH profits are limited. You should use half of the ETHs to buy other coins, because there are many opportunities for other coins to turn over a lot.
Activity: 276
May 13, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
I do not know how many etherias you have in the middle of May. Now a good opportunity will be invested in the cheap bitcoin before the conference on blockchain technologies. After this event, the price will go up, because there can not be bad news on it. This is our industry.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 12:35:23 PM
Hi guys,

You will invest Traceto.io (Decentralized KYC network) ICO

Anyone who has had to prove their identity in the past few years have had the plight of filling a lot of forms, either offline or online. Each service provider has their own set of forms, for example, a car dealer has their specifics and a bank has another set of information the y want to know about you. Aren't you just fed up of going through filling these forms over and over again, even after holding your identification proof, like Aadhar (for Indians), or your SSN (for US citizens)? We need a one stop solution, where you update your information once, and you only do it when you want to make a change. We need a solution, which knows all the details that is needed by all the retailers and service providers, so that we need not have write pages on who we are.

Thank you!

The Traceto.io Solution

Traceto.io provides and all in one solution for the current KYC woes in the crypto industry. It is a blockchain inspired platform. Owned by Cynopsis Solutions, who are pioneers in RegTech. Traceto.io aims to bring in customer information, including relevant history, and through improved and sophisticated artificial intelligence to monitor transactions, provide a detailed picture of an individual. One notable feature is how they force companies to recheck their customer information periodically, and update any new information, so that the KYC details always remains up to date. The AI algorithms make sure that the information is not false, and adds and extra layer of security to the platform and to your data.

Thank you!
Activity: 32
May 13, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
It's impressive. But if you want to achieve a greater result, you have to risk and invest in other coins and ICO. The main thing to do it wisely and smartly.
Pages:
Jump to: