Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a large number of Asian Bitcoin buyers, do you want to cooperate? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
In China, Hong Kong, Japan, etc., there are many buyers who want to buy more than 10k BTCs to find me to act as an intermediary.

But there are not many sellers on this side. Is there any way to find more real sellers?

I think that would take more than that in order for the price of Bitcoin to move above $10k, but I really hope that your plan would work and I would join you with that.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
In China, Hong Kong, Japan, etc., there are many buyers who want to buy more than 10k BTCs to find me to act as an intermediary.

But there are not many sellers on this side. Is there any way to find more real sellers?

Why they need to find you to act as an intermediary? Why they do not use all the available exchanges? Sorry but it seems a little bit suspicious IMO, ask you as intermediary for such huge amount so you must be so trusted person they have ever met. Buying such huge amount should be experienced people in this crypto world, as newbies wont do that especially if they are going to buy it online from person that they do not know well.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: